Province Apothecary Regenerating Exfoliator + Resurfacing Mask
- SKU: 871055000990
- STYLE: 8200746
The Province Apothecary Regenerating Exfoliator + Resurfacing Mask works to gently exfoliate and hydrate your skin. This blend of 6 raw organic ingredients gently polishes the surface of the skin, smoothing and reviving your complexion. The dry formula can be customized by combining with your choice of liquid and massaging into the skin for a manual exfoliation or applied as a gentle plant-acid resurfacing mask.
- Gently exfoliates skin
- Polishes surface of the skin, reviving complexion
- Dry formula
- Can be mixed with your choice of oil and doubles as a face mask
- Has compostable pouch packaging: made from the renewable materials of wood pulp cellulose and cornstarch resin (non-GMO). It is designed to break down faster without leaving harmful residues or microplastics behind.
- Ingredients: Green Tea | Contains polyphenols + antioxidants that have been shown to prevent the signs of aging, and also contains vitamins B + E, helping maintain collagen production + nourish the skin. Lavender Flower | Soothing to sensitive skin, while working hard to reduce the appearance of breakouts. Violet Leaf | Rich in vitamins A and C, it contains natural salicylic acid to help unclog pores, smoothing out the skin's surface. INGREDIENTS: Oat flour*, Lentil flour*, Lavender*, Flax seed*, Violet flowers + leaves*, Green Tea leaf*. *Certified Organic
- Volume: 60g
- Care: Dampen face with lukewarm water or spritz with toner. In the palm of the hand, mix 1 tsp exfoliator and 1 tsp liquid* to create a runny paste. Lightly massage your face and neck in small, circular motions with fingertips and leave for 1-3 minutes. Gently remove with a warm, damp cloth. Finish with Province Apothecary Toner and Face Serum. We suggest exfoliating every 3 days. *Mix with water or toner for all skin types; oil or cream for dry or sensitive skin; plain yogurt for oilier skin (deeper aha-type exfoliation); honey for hydration + smoothing the skin
- Country of Origin: Imported
Like us, Province Apothecary believes in a holistic approach to beauty and wellness. The Toronto-based clinic only sources organic, high-quality, wildcrafted ingredients. Think seaweed from Nova Scotia, maple syrup from Quebec, sunflower oil from Ontario, beeswax from Alberta, lentil flour from Manitoba, and raspberry oil and glacial clay from British Columbia. Next, they hand-blend their all-natural cocktails in small batches to create simple yet effective skincare. The result? Nourishing and balancing formulas for even the most sensitive skin.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of Province Apothecary! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.