Don’t let mosquitos ruin your outdoor adventure! The Bug Ban Spray is a natural way to repel insects and prevent insect bites.
- Natural bug spray.
- Repel’s insects and helps prevent insect bites.
- Combination of essential oil extracts.
- Pleasant citrus scent.
- Quick-drying and non-sticky.
- Natural and gluten-free.
- Safety Notes: - Not to be used if pregnant or lactating unless recommended by your healthcare practioner. - Do no spray near eyes or mouth. - For external use only. - Avoid contact with eyes. - Keep out of reach of children. - If in eyes, rinse with plenty of water; if irritation persists, please seek medical attention.
- Scent: Citrus
- Promotes: Natural Insect Protection
- Ingredients: De-ionized Water, Grain Alcohol, Soy Lecithin, Xanthan Gum - Active Ingredients: Citronella Oil (Cymbopogon Winterianus) 2%, Lemongrass Oil (Cymbopogon Flexuosus) 2%, Rosemary Oil (Rosemarinus Officinalis) 1%, Thyme Oil (Thymus Vulgaris) 1% - Inert Ingredients: De-ionized Water, Grain Alcohol, Soy Lecithin, Xanthan Gum
- Uses: Shake gently. Apply topically to the body as necessary. Lightly cover skin. Do no overspray.
- Size: 4 oz.
- Keywords: bug spray, insect repellent, natural, citrus
Country of Origin
NOW is still family-owned as it has been from the beginning. El Richard started the company in 1968 and the entire family has contributed to the success of NOW.
In 1968, NOW was founded under the belief that good health was not a luxury available only to the wealthy. For the past forty-five years, they have made it their life's work to offer health food and nutritional supplements of the highest quality at prices that are fair and affordable to all those who seek them. In addition, NOW is dedicated to giving back to local, global and environmental charities and organizations by donating and partnering with those in need.
Today, NOW is one of the top-selling brands in health foods stores, an award-winning manufacturer, a respected advocate of the natural product industry, and a leader in the fields of nutritional science and methods development. And while they have grown considerably over the past four decades, one thing has never changed – their commitment to providing products and services that empower people to lead healthier lives.