The Aloe Soothing Gel helps naturally replenish healthy skin cells. Use this to soothe and calm sunburned skin.
- Soothing aloe gel.
- Soothes and calms skin that has been exposed to environmental factors or has been injured or damaged.
- Paraben and gluten free.
- Multi-purpose formula.
- Scent: Aloe
- Promotes: Soothing, Calming
- Dosha Balance: Balances Pitta
- Ingredients: Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Gel*, De-ionized Water, Potassium Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxymethyl Glycinate, Phenoxyethanol, Cucumber (Cucumis Sativis) Extract, Allantoin, Vegetable Glycerine, Panthenol (Provitamin B-5), Natural Vitamin E (From Mixed Tocopherols) (Soy), L-Arginine and Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) Oil. (*Certified organic).
- Uses: Apply gel to skin as needed, over a sunburn or windburn to soothe irritation. Reapply as needed.
- Size: 8 oz.
- Keywords: aloe, gel, soothe, calm, sunburn relief, Pitta
Country of Origin
NOW is still family-owned as it has been from the beginning. El Richard started the company in 1968 and the entire family has contributed to the success of NOW.
In 1968, NOW was founded under the belief that good health was not a luxury available only to the wealthy. For the past forty-five years, they have made it their life's work to offer health food and nutritional supplements of the highest quality at prices that are fair and affordable to all those who seek them. In addition, NOW is dedicated to giving back to local, global and environmental charities and organizations by donating and partnering with those in need.
Today, NOW is one of the top-selling brands in health foods stores, an award-winning manufacturer, a respected advocate of the natural product industry, and a leader in the fields of nutritional science and methods development. And while they have grown considerably over the past four decades, one thing has never changed – their commitment to providing products and services that empower people to lead healthier lives.