The Halfmoon Linen Round Sit Set makes the perfect gift for you or any yogi.
- Handcrafted at Halfmoon in Burnaby
- Crescent Meditation Cushion: Adjustable support for optimal sitting posture, Malleable buckwheat fill shapes to any bottom, Handy carry handle, Comfortable shape that leaves room to tuck in the feet and ankles
- Zabuton: Removable cover, Cushions ankles and seat
- Materials: Crescent Meditation Cushion- Cover: 100% Linen Lining: 100% Cotton Filling: 100% Buckwheat hulls / Zabuton- Cover: 100% Linen Casing: 100% Cotton Filling: 97% Cotton 3% Polyester
- Weight: 12.5 lbs
- Care: Crescent Meditation Cushion: Unzip cover and pour hulls into a bag. Machine wash cold the cover. Do not bleach. Hang to dry. Refill. / Zabuton: Remove cover. Machine wash cold. Hang to dry. Do not bleach.
- Country of Origin: Imported
Halfmoon founder Beth McTavish was captivated by yogis practicing at the edge of the Ganges River. She was mesmerized by their intent, their focus, and the stillness of yoga in the midst of noise, chaos, and colour.
Soon her own Iyengar practice began—the first step of a vibrant journey of awakening, creation, and community. In 1989, five years after returning from India, Beth united her love for yoga with her experience in manufacturing
Red seat belt webbing became a yoga strap. Rolls of cotton batting became sturdy handcrafted bolster cushions and Beth’s yoga practice found an entrepreneurial expression. As the world of yoga has grown and evolved, Halfmoon’s commitment to yogic values has remained the same.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of Halfmoon! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.