Improve your Pranayama practice with the soft yet supportive Hugger Mugger™ Pranayama Bolster. Place this pillow under your spine to help expand your chest and ribcage for deeper breathing.
- Pranayama pillow.
- Upholstery-grade fabrics are durable and long lasting.
- Flat top and bottom create stability.
- Firm construction for support.
- Convenient handles on both sides for carrying.
- Removable cover.
- Made in the USA.
- Fabric: 100% Cotton
- Colors: Purple, Blue, Aqua, Black, Navy, Green, Olive, Army, Yellow
- Style Features: None
- Stuffing: 100% Cotton Batting
- Denisty: Medium
- Dimensions: 3" x 25" x 6"
Sarah Chambers is the founder of Hugger Mugger™. She was an accomplished woodworker when she discovered Yoga. The sport's tremendous impact of her health made Yoga a way of life for Sarah. She began developing wooden and fabric tools to help with her practice in 1986.
She began developing products for fellow yogis, including the company's namesake, Hugger Muggers. She developed apparel meant to conceal and comfort. Since the word "hugger-mugger" means "to conceal" the catchy name, Hugger Mugger fit.
Among Hugger Mugger's most notable designs is the Tapas Sticky Mat. Predecessor mats were not designed specifically for Yoga and would deteriorate quickly with use. The Tapas Sticky Mat was the first long-term performance yoga mat and continues to set the standards for the industry. For more than 25 years, Hugger Mugger has been known as an innovator of technically advanced yoga products serving yoga teachers and students throughout the world. For every online sale, Hugger Mugger gives back by donating a percentage of the profit to a different organization each quarter.
- Heidi S.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoReviewingHugger Mugger Pranayama Solid Yoga Bolster HoneyVery serviceable
Great size/firmness for applying gentle pressure along spine to open rib cage and relax/straighten spine/ shoulders. I also use with less firm bolster/pillow for support under knees when laying on back. Appreciate handles on both ends. Only thing I don't like is twist of zipper closure on cover.Preferred Type of Yoga Practice Vinyasa, Yin (Restorative), MeditationFrequency (a week) 5-7Perspiration Level LightDurability Star RatingRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Cory W.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoReviewingHugger Mugger Pranayama Solid Yoga Bolster PlumYoga-much?
I love this product but not for the everyday reasons. I do not do yoga, in fact I am unable to. I am disabled and barely have the energy to walk most days. This was purchased to alleviate my legs rubbing against each other while I am asleep. My small fiber neuropathy causes an extremely painful burning sensation and this bolster has improved my sleep immensely. I thank thee. NamastéPreferred Type of Yoga Practice OtherLevel of Yoga Expertise BeginnerFrequency (a week) 0-1Perspiration Level HeavyDurability Star RatingRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Janice H.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoReviewingHugger Mugger Pranayama Solid Yoga Bolster PoppyGreat quality. Easy to order.
Great quality. Easy to order.Preferred Type of Yoga Practice Yin (Restorative)Level of Yoga Expertise AdvancedFrequency (a week) 2-4Perspiration Level LightDurability Star RatingRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Stephanie P.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoReviewingHugger Mugger Pranayama Solid Yoga Bolster PlumGreat quality, size and color.
Great quality, size and color. The order was received timely. The box was a bit big and quite beat up, but there was no damage done to product. Hugger Mugger cushion under my right leg, left side of picture.Preferred Type of Yoga Practice OtherLevel of Yoga Expertise IntermediateFrequency (a week) 5-7Perspiration Level LightDurability Star RatingRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5