Find your zen with the Halfmoon Linen Crescent Meditation Cushion.
- Handcrafted at Halfmoon in Burnaby
- Adjustable support for optimal sitting posture
- Malleable buckwheat fill shapes to any bottom
- Handy carry handle
- 5.5" of height/lift is great to relax tighter hips
- Length: 13"
- Width: 13"
- Materials: Cover: 100% Linen Lining: 100% Cotton Filling: 100% Buckwheat hulls
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Care: Unzip cover and pour hulls into a bag. Machine wash cold the cover. Do not bleach. Hang to dry. Refill.
- Country of Origin: Imported
Halfmoon founder Beth McTavish was captivated by yogis practicing at the edge of the Ganges River. She was mesmerized by their intent, their focus, and the stillness of yoga in the midst of noise, chaos, and colour.
Soon her own Iyengar practice began—the first step of a vibrant journey of awakening, creation, and community. In 1989, five years after returning from India, Beth united her love for yoga with her experience in manufacturing
Red seat belt webbing became a yoga strap. Rolls of cotton batting became sturdy handcrafted bolster cushions and Beth’s yoga practice found an entrepreneurial expression. As the world of yoga has grown and evolved, Halfmoon’s commitment to yogic values has remained the same.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of Halfmoon! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.