Take your yoga practice anywhere and everywhere with the Yoloha Travel Artist Cork Yoga Mat. Made from eco-friendly materials and has a non-slip and antimicrobial surface that is easy to clean. Wherever you go, this yoga mat will support you in each pose.
- Non-slip dry to heavy perspiration
- Grip dry or wet, no towel needed
- Can be folded or rolled up
- No need for a towel or break-in period
- Lightweight and portable yet grounding
- Always lays flat, will never slide or bunch up
- Anti-microbial, naturally eliminating bacteria
- Does not absorb moisture, drys in minutes
- No PVC’s or plasticizers
- Cork surface stays cool under sunlight
- 100% vegan product
- 6 feet yoga mat in length
- Material: Surface - natural cork bottom - natural rubber
- Grip Type: Fine
- Thickness: 1.5mm
- Dimensions: 72"l x 26"w
- Weight: 2.5lb.
- Care: Lightly spray with Yoloha mat cleaner or natural cleaner after use and lay flat to dry
Country of Origin
- Imported, printed in U.S.A.
“You only live once” and “aloha” are standalone sentiments to live by. When combined, they add up to a line of cork yoga mats rooted in substance and sustainability. Originating with eco-friendly surfboards, Yoloha is a family-owned business that now offers high-quality yoga products with environmental values that have been passed down from generation to generation. Founder Chris Willey explains, “My passion for a sustainable practice was sparked at a young age as part of an earth-conscious, outdoorsy family.” Made from plant foam (sugarcane) and sustainable cork, Yoloha mats are lightweight, moisture-resistant, durable, cushioned, and made with 70% renewable materials.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of Yoloha! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.