The Yoga Design Lab Cork Yoga Mat 3.5mm Floral Batik Coral supports any practice, from a high-intensity workout to a gentle flow, and is even suitable for shoes! A note from the brand: While natural cork provides superior wet and dry grip, it is ideal in heated and hot yoga classes because as temperatures rise, cork begins to loosen and becomes softer and easier to grip. It's also moisture-activated, becoming grippier as you sweat. Truly nature's best solution for towel-free traction! Cork is also closed-cell and naturally anti-microbial, sealing out moisture and resisting odor and bacteria from sweat.
- Sustainable, renewable cork top layer made from the outer layer of bark from the cork oak tree (Cork trees are the only tree in the world that regenerate stripped bark.)
- Base layer made with natural, non-Amazonian harvested tree rubber
- Phthalate, silicone and toxin-free
- Includes carrying strap
- Moisture-activated (Tip: To activate grip, lightly spritz your mat with water before practice.)
- Color: Batik Coral
- Style Features: Printed
- Dimensions: 70" x 24" (178 cm x 61 cm)
- Materials: 100% natural rubber (base), 100% renewable cork (top)
- Thickness: 3.5 mm
- Weight: 4.9 lb (2.2 kg)
- Care: To clean, wipe with a soft towel dampened with soap and water; lay flat or hang to air dry. Roll with the colored/designed side on the outside.
- Country of Origin: Imported
From creator Chad Turner, "The idea for Yoga Design Lab started while on vacation in Bali. I was seated in the back of a packed class at the well-known mecca for yoga, Yoga Barn. Looking around, all I saw was a sea of unoriginal, massed produced, solid colored yoga mats. My thinking was, there must be a way of creating a highly function product that was also aesthetically beautiful. The inspiration grew and I knew I wanted to design mats that would make more people excited about practicing yoga. So the journey began. Long story short, I sold my stuff, packed up a couple bags and moved to Bali with the goal of creating a line of yoga accessories that would inspire people around the world.
Blending fashion-forward design elements with innovative functionality and bio-renewable consciousness is key to the Yoga Design Lab approach. From our insulated stainless steel water bottles (reduce your use of plastic water bottles please!), to our hot yoga mats comprised of biodegradable natural tree rubber, to the water based inks used in our printed designs, we can all make a difference with the products we buy. Giving back is awesome. $1 from every purchase goes to support Urban Youth Yoga Programs in need."
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of Yoga Design Lab! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.