Staying comfortable can still be chic in these on-trend Indian Harem Joggers.
- Harem style pants.
- Pull-on design.
- Wide smocked elastic waistband and cuffs.
- Baggy fitting legs.
- Designed For: lifestyle, to and from
- Fit: fitted with baggy fitting legs
- Length: ankle length
- Keywords: pants, harem pants, black
Country of Origin
You might recognize Nepal, nestled on the border of Tibet and India and situated in the Himalayas, as the birthplace of the Buddha. The spiritual destination is a family favorite for Yak & Yeti founders, who ethically source their boho pieces from local artisans on their annual trips. Their fair-trade label offers Zen apparel, jewelry, accessories, home décor, ritual objects, meditation tools, and more–all rooted in the multifaceted Yogic culture.
- Deanna D.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoReviewingYak & Yeti Indian Harem Joggers Graycomfortable but beware they shrink!
I purchased these on sale and enjoy wearing them around the house. These joggers are super soft and I could probably wear them during yin or restorative yoga. Beware that they shrink quite a bit just by washing. Purchase one size up just to play it safeAge 45-54FitRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Sue K.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoReviewingYak & Yeti Indian Harem Joggers GrayThe Perfect Yoga Pant💜
These are the perfect pants for yoga and lounging! So soft and comfortable! These are true to size! Everyday Yoga is a great website to buy from. Communication is great as well as shipping is fast and reasonable. Website is easy to navigate and the checkout process is simple.Age 55-64FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Kate P.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars10 months agoReviewingYak & Yeti Indian Harem Joggers GreenGood, Fabirc a Bit too Light
I've bought three other Yak and Yeti Harem joggers. The others were grey and black. I wear them a lot. The green ones I just got are made from a lighter fabric, not as comfortable in cool weather. They'll be great for warn and hot seasons. I was expecting the thicker material for gym and tennis court work-outs. .
- Cara S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoReviewingYak & Yeti Indian Harem Joggers BlackPerfect! Exactly what I wanted 😁
Cute comfort! The fabric is lightweight and breathable. I read that these pants ran a little small so I went one size up. (I usually wear small and got medium.) I'm happy that I made that choice. The stretchiness in the waist is perfect and not too loose or too tight. They stay up no matter which way I move. I'm planning to get another pair soon! 🤩Age 35-44