Worn alone or under your favorite pair of active shorts, the Elite Compression Yoga Leggings are the perfect item to pair with your workout. The technical fabric allows you to stay cool and comfortable in the most intense yoga sessions.
- Yoga leggings.
- Allover camouflage print.
- Solid elastic waistband.
- Cuffs at hemline.
- Welded zipper pocket at back waist.
- 4-way stretch and anti-microbial fabric.
- Moisture-wicking and quick-drying properties.
- Comfortable flatlock seams.
- UV protection.
- Reflective Vuori logo print at back ankle.
- Fabric(s): 73% Polyester, 27% Elastane
- Colors: Black, Grey
- Style Features: Printed, Camouflage
- Fit: Tight
- Inseam: 29" (Size Large) *See size chart for various inseam lengths*
- Length: Ankle
- Adjustable: No
Vuori is a Finnish word meaning "mountain". The name seemed appropriate for the brand, as it embodies the feeling you get when you reach the top of a mountain after a long hike or climb; it’s when you have a clear perspective on just about everything. Founded when friends and pro-skateboarders Chris Miller and Joe Kudla couldn’t find performance clothing they actually wanted to wear. The brand is inspired by the community of Encinitas, CA; an eclectic coastal town that thrives off of an active lifestyle and emerging art scene.
Vuori merges high performance clothing with a west coast aesthetic that looks and fits great. Making the best product possible is what they strive to do every day. They incorporate innovative sustainable fabrics whenever possible and are involved in the community doing hip hop yoga classes, beach runs and hosting local art shows in their retail space. They like to be connected to their customers, partners and community where active, conscious and creative people inspire them.
- Bryan V.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoReviewingVuori Men's Elite Compression Yoga Leggings CamoGreat for yoga I recommend
Great for yoga I recommend these for anyone that wants to try something a little different for your next class!Age 18-24FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2