Pretty and tough, these Zoe Compression Knee High Socks are a blend of fashion and function. Designed to support your feet, these socks are perfect for long runs or workout recoveries.
- Knee high toe sox.
- Contrasting heel patch, stripe up sides and trim at top.
- Seamless five toe construction promotes circulation, removes moisture, eliminates friction and blisters between toes.
- Secure dual welt band for snug fit.
- Vector heel creates defined heel cup.
- Vented knit top allows for quick-cool and quick-drying.
- Arch band provides gentle compression to lifts and support.
- Graduated compression helps move blood flow up leg.
- Fabric(s): 90% Polyamide, 10% Spandex
- Colors: Grey, Black, Pink, Teal, Aqua, Green
- Grip: No
- Fit: Five Toe, Knee High
- Arch Support: Yes
- Style: Closed Toe
Country of Origin
Toe socks by ToeSox™ are better for your feet. For years, yogis have understood that spreading your toes creates a broader foundation on which to balance. A five toe sock design helps reinforce this knowledge, while also providing strength to your pose.
Toe socks help to spread your toes, strengthen your foot muscles, and increase blood circulation. Free-moving toes will help you leap higher, lunge deeper, and stride with confidence the way we born to. With a non-slip grip to keep you rooted to the ground, you'll be able to move more dynamically and conquer the most challenging movements without worry of any bunching, twisted and slipping.
ToeSox help to enhance your performance in a number of active sports. Barefoot runners can use the toe socks in minimalist shoes/barefoot running shoes. Yogis can strengthen their feet while practicing with toe socks. And avid sandal goers now have an option for wearing socks with sandals. From barefoot running to free running to wearing with shoes and sandals, ToeSox offers a number of options for your feet.
Get healthy, happy feet in ToeSox - they're like exercise for your feet™.
- Laura g.Verified ReviewerRated 5 out of 5 stars13 hours agoReviewingToesox Zoe Compression Knee High Yoga SocksMedical quality!
I am a lymphedema therapist & I also wear compression daily for my own vascular issues & these are the best socks I own. Unfortunately they have been discontinued & I can’t figure out why- they get great reviews & there is nothing else out there (trust me I’ve looked & I own lots of compression garments). Please bring these back! They are a much needed productAge 35-44FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Rita G.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoReviewingToesox Zoe Compression Knee High Yoga SocksNeeded compression toesox for medical.condition
I needed toesox to separate my toes and put off surgery for a foot problem. I needed compression socks to control swelling in my legs and feet. This is great because it solves two problems. The socks are comfortable and high quality. The problem is the cost. I can't get used to socks that cost $50 a pair when I have to wear them every day. I have three pair and do the best I can. I can't afford seven pair, which is what I would like to have.