These Tibetan Himalayan Healing Incense Sticks are hand prepared from medicinal ingredients which originate from the Himalayan region. Inhaling the incense is believed to be particularly beneficial in relieving symptoms of insomnia, shivering and pains arising from nervous disorders.
- Purely hand prepared from medicinal ingredients from the Himalayan region.
- Principal ingredient has many curative properties.
- Beneficial in relieving symptoms of insomnia, giddiness, shivering, and pains from nervous disorders.
- Scent: Fruity
- Quantity: 5 sticks
- Material: Agar 31, Aloe Wood, Various Herbal Flowers, Saffron, Red and White Sandalwood, Fruit, Melia Composita, Shorea Robusta
- Keywords: Himalayan, incense, healing
Country of Origin
Shamans Market provides quality products that support a spiritual, harmonious, and healthy life with not only others but with the Earth. In 1994, the creators of Shamans Market began growing their knowledge of earth-honoring wisdom traditions. In particular, the people at Shamans Market explored the wonders of Peru and made great relationships with the inhabitants.
With time, Shamans Market expanded from Peru and started importing products from skilled artisans from around the world. Some of these countries include Ecuador, Bolivia, Tibet, Central America, USA, and Nepal. As a result, the shamanic community is able to expand while artisans and indigenous people have a fair trade outlet.
The products offered at Shamans Market are eco-friendly, organic, natural, artisan-made, and fair trade. In addition to these wonderful products, Shamans Market supports non-profits that help the Amazon rainforest and indigenous peoples. Shamans Market continues to grow and enrich the lives of its customers and the artisans who create the beautiful products
- Bonita A.Verified BuyerRated 2 out of 5 stars7 years agoReviewingShamans Market Tibetan Himalayan Healing Incense SticksNot that great
Oddly shaped incense stick doesn't fit in normal incense holders. Smell is odd and incense sticks break easily. I was supposed to feel healed by the scent the whole experience was just annoying.