These Vaha Pants are ready to take on any workout. The lightweight fabric keeps you cool while the elastic waistband ensures a comfortable fit.
- Pull-on yoga pants.
- Allover herringbone design (Black Herringbone and Brown Herringbone).
- Knit elastic waistband with drawstring.
- Faux-fly front.
- Wide leg opening.
- Back patch pocket.
- Lightweight, 4-way stretch material.
- Made with recycled hemp material.
- Prana logo tag at back pocket.
- Fabrics: 53% Hemp, 44% Recycled Polyester, 3% Spandex
- Color: Black, Blue, Grey, Brown, Yellow, Mustard, Raisin
- Style Features: Printed, Herringbone, Contrast
- Fit: Relaxed
- Inseam: 30"
- Adjustable: Yes – Waist Drawcord
Country of Origin
"prAna," a 5000-year-old Sanskrit word for breath, life, and vitality of the spirit, is the inspiration behind the stylish, eco-friendly clothing brand. Founded in a home garage in 1992, prAna was innovative and sustainable from the start, shipping clothing to customers in surplus fruit boxes and building hangtangs out of ground newspapers. Their forward designs and dedication to quality attracted the best climbers and yogis around.
Since their humble beginnings, prAna has flourished as it chased its passions for yoga, climbing, health, conservationism, and positive change. They push forward, making a difference with each strand of recycled polyester, each ball of fair trade cotton. prAna also partners with several local and international charities throughout the year to help make a positive difference any way they can. During the holiday season, they give back by donating a portion of the proceeds from a select collection of items to Outdoor Outreach, a non-profit organization that connects undeserved youth to the outdoors.
Making a positive impact on the world we live in for the present and future sits close to heart with prAna. They are inspired by the people they serve—athletes, artists, and you.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of prAna! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.