Your warrior one pose has never been stronger with the Prana® Men's Flex Yoga Shorts.
- Contoured, semi-form fit.
- Lightweight, water-resistant, 4-way stretch construction.
- Coolmax® liner for cooling effect.
- Side stash pocket.
- Elastic waist with internal drawcord for a customized fit.
- 9" inseam (medium).
- 87% Recycled Polyester / 13% Spandex.
- UPF 50 protection.
Country of Origin
"prAna," a 5000-year-old Sanskrit word for breath, life, and vitality of the spirit, is the inspiration behind the stylish, eco-friendly clothing brand. Founded in a home garage in 1992, prAna was innovative and sustainable from the start, shipping clothing to customers in surplus fruit boxes and building hangtangs out of ground newspapers. Their forward designs and dedication to quality attracted the best climbers and yogis around.
Since their humble beginnings, prAna has flourished as it chased its passions for yoga, climbing, health, conservationism, and positive change. They push forward, making a difference with each strand of recycled polyester, each ball of fair trade cotton. prAna also partners with several local and international charities throughout the year to help make a positive difference any way they can. During the holiday season, they give back by donating a portion of the proceeds from a select collection of items to Outdoor Outreach, a non-profit organization that connects undeserved youth to the outdoors.
Making a positive impact on the world we live in for the present and future sits close to heart with prAna. They are inspired by the people they serve—athletes, artists, and you.
- Brett C.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoReviewingprAna Men's Flex Yoga Shortsgreat short
This is my second pair - very comfortable but a note.. the first pair I received the liner was a mesh like pattern and the second one the liner was solid.. Same model.. same color..
- AmovingVerified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars7 years agoReviewingprAna Men's Flex Yoga ShortsShorts vs Long
These yoga pants are good. I like the shorts vs the long pants, but sometimes you can find yourself hanging out there. Going commando can cause the seams to rub on certain parts I think an answer to making these a great short came with what to wear underneath. I tried Original Watermen's board short liners they are so comfortable. Not too tight, soft and solved both problems I had with wearing shorts vs long pants.
- FernandoVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoReviewingprAna Men's Flex Yoga ShortsBest athletic shorts on the market
The flex yoga short is the most versatile piece of clothing I own. Its perfect for yoga given the flexible fabric, great for running/soccer with the interior support, and I've definitely worn them to the beach before as well. Love this pair.