Whether you need some extra support because of a larger bust size or to take on high-impact activities, you'll appreciate the modifiable cups on the prAna Everyday Support Bra—letting you select the amount of cushioning you need.
- High neck support bra
- Adjustable sonic weld bonded straps finished into center back, forming racerback silhouette
- Clean finish neck and armholes
- Layer of power mesh inside bra band for added support
- Back cutout
- Sonic weld back bra band with swim closure hook and loops for adjustability
- Front panel fully lined with power mesh
- Interior shelf bra with overlay tape sewn under bust for added support
- Fabric: 93% Supplex Nylon, 7% LYCRA® Elastane
- Sun Protection: UPF 30+
- Cup Support: Removable
"prAna," a 5000-year-old Sanskrit word for breath, life, and vitality of the spirit, is the inspiration behind the stylish, eco-friendly clothing brand. Founded in a home garage in 1992, prAna was innovative and sustainable from the start, shipping clothing to customers in surplus fruit boxes and building hangtangs out of ground newspapers. Their forward designs and dedication to quality attracted the best climbers and yogis around.
Since their humble beginnings, prAna has flourished as it chased its passions for yoga, climbing, health, conservationism, and positive change. They push forward, making a difference with each strand of recycled polyester, each ball of fair trade cotton. prAna also partners with several local and international charities throughout the year to help make a positive difference any way they can. During the holiday season, they give back by donating a portion of the proceeds from a select collection of items to Outdoor Outreach, a non-profit organization that connects undeserved youth to the outdoors.
Making a positive impact on the world we live in for the present and future sits close to heart with prAna. They are inspired by the people they serve—athletes, artists, and you.