Chic and stylish, this Triangle Yoga Sports Bra will be your new favorite. Featuring a multi strap design in the back and a high neckline, this lined bra gives you the support and style you need.
- Pull-on sports bra.
- High scoop neckline.
- Allover print on certain colorways.
- Contrasting multi-strap waterfall strap design at back.
- Elastic band under bust.
- Fully lined.
- Note: This style runs small; please size up
- Fabrics: 82% Polyester, 18% Spandex
- Colors: Yellow, Black, Pink, White, Green
- Style Features: Printed, Graphic, Geo, Shiny, Metallic, Snake Skin
- Support: Light
- Front Coverage: High
- Cups: No
- Adjustable: No
Country of Origin
- Made in the USA.
Onzie was founded by a fearless woman and a devoted yogi with a Masters in Movement Therapy, Kimberly Swarth. She’s the driving creative force behind Onzie and its collaborative company culture. Onzie blends the best of traditional yoga wear with modern innovation and a touch of whimsy. The result? Active apparel that is functional, flexible, and flattering. At Onzie our philosophy is "keep your practice challenging, and your wardrobe simple!" Onzie's no-frills one-pieces and separates are best worn while sweating, swimming, or simply lounging around. In keeping with the principle of being inclusive, rather than exclusive, Onzie is affordably-priced and suitable for all activities and practices. Onzie products are made with love in southern California.
- Alysia L.Verified BuyerRated 1 out of 5 stars6 years agoReviewingOnzie Triangle Yoga Sports BraNot good
The size was completely wrong. I ordered a small ( I am a small in every sports bra no matter the brand) but this was tiny! The straps were so short that I couldn't even pull the bra completely over my bust ( A cup). Loved the pattern but had to return.
- DebVerified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars6 years agoReviewingOnzie Triangle Yoga Sports BraNice yoga bra
I have a small frame and larger bust. It's hard to find yoga bras with both a tight enough band and enough coverage. The high front on this one helps. It also has decent support, but the straps do cut in the shoulders somewhat. Slightly wider, flatter straps would be helpful. I got the M/L, and it's a borderline fit. For reference, my bra size is a 30G / 32FF. I'd prefer it to be tighter in the band with more fabric around the bust, but it does the job better than a lot of others and — bonus! — has that nice, strappy look in the back.
- LoVerified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars7 years agoReviewingOnzie Triangle Yoga Sports Bragreat for bigger busted ladies
Cute and strappy with great coverage for bigger boobs (I'm a 34 DD and the L/L fits perfect). I never have to worry about falling out of my top during yoga. Only complaint is I wish it came with lining for optional cups, but I ordered the black so it doesn't feel too revealing.
- California M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoReviewingOnzie Triangle Yoga Sports BraTriangle Bra
A very comfortable bra, great for yoga or everyday wear. The higher neck is great for more coverage, for cooler days, or to look like a tank under a blouse. I am a 36 bust, bought the M/L