If you love the mesh style, this is your yoga pant. The Onzie Half/Half Yoga Capris feature a large scale mesh fabric paired with traditional spandex shorts for a sporty and sexy look. Breathable and cute, you’ll love spicing up your workouts with these edgy bottoms.
- Capri-length yoga legging.
- Wide waistband.
- Classic spandex short section.
- Mesh from upper thighs to end of pant.
- Fabric(s): 82% Polyester, 18% Spandex
- Color: Black, White, Print
- Style Features: Solid, Mesh
- Fit: Tight
- Rise: Mid-rise
- Length: Mid-calf
- Adjustable: No
Country of Origin
- Made in the USA.
Onzie was founded by a fearless woman and a devoted yogi with a Masters in Movement Therapy, Kimberly Swarth. She’s the driving creative force behind Onzie and its collaborative company culture. Onzie blends the best of traditional yoga wear with modern innovation and a touch of whimsy. The result? Active apparel that is functional, flexible, and flattering. At Onzie our philosophy is "keep your practice challenging, and your wardrobe simple!" Onzie's no-frills one-pieces and separates are best worn while sweating, swimming, or simply lounging around. In keeping with the principle of being inclusive, rather than exclusive, Onzie is affordably-priced and suitable for all activities and practices. Onzie products are made with love in southern California.
- Erika G.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoReviewingOnzie Half/Half Yoga Capris Black/Peep meshThe most comfortable work out leggings
The leggings are super comfortable and are very airy. I really enjoyed wearing them in hot yoga and to work out in general. Perfect for the summer!Age 18-24FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SydneyVerified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars5 years agoReviewingOnzie Half/Half Yoga Capristhey're 'okay'
Super glad i didn't pay full price for these. They feel a little cheap. I received them with stitching loose and after wearing once the mesh legs were fraying. Slightly disappointing in the quality of these. For casual wear or cardio, these are a good choice since the mesh did keep me cool.