Made from recycled plastic water bottles and by using a sustainable printing technique, the Onzie Eco Luxe Leggings are an earth-friendly option that will help you look and feel good.
- High waistband
- Super soft feel
- Made from recycled plastic water bottles and by using sublimation printing, a sustainable technique that eliminates toxic chemical processes and results in cleaner water and less energy use
- Fabric: 41% Recycled Polyester, 41% Cationic Polyester, 18% Spandex
- Color: Black, Positive Pink, Dusty Lilac
- Style Features: Solid
- Fit: Fitted
- Rise: High
- Length: Ankle
- Closure: Pull on
- Care: Hand or machine wash cold. Hang dry.
- Country of Origin: Made in the USA
Onzie was founded by a fearless woman and a devoted yogi with a Masters in Movement Therapy, Kimberly Swarth. She’s the driving creative force behind Onzie and its collaborative company culture. Onzie blends the best of traditional yoga wear with modern innovation and a touch of whimsy. The result? Active apparel that is functional, flexible, and flattering. At Onzie our philosophy is "keep your practice challenging, and your wardrobe simple!" Onzie's no-frills one-pieces and separates are best worn while sweating, swimming, or simply lounging around. In keeping with the principle of being inclusive, rather than exclusive, Onzie is affordably-priced and suitable for all activities and practices. Onzie products are made with love in southern California.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of Onzie! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.