Create an at-home, spa-like experience with the Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil. This essential oil clarifies the senses, refreshes the body and revitalizes the spirit.
- Eucalyptus essential oil.
- Strong aromatic and camphoraceous aroma.
- Made with 100% pure and organic essential oils.
- Fulfills senses, protects body and lifts the spirit.
- Safety Notes: - If pregnant or lactating, please consult a health care practitioner before using. - For external use only. - Avoid contact with eyes. - Keep out of reach of children.
- Scent: Eucalyptus
- Promotes: Purifying, Invigorating
- Dosha Balance: Balances Vata, Balances Kapha
- Ingredients: Organic Eucalyptus Oil (Eucalyptus Globulus).
- Uses: For aromatherapy use; for all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil prior to use.
- Size: 1 oz.
- Keywords: essential oil, eucalyptus, invigorating, purifying, Vata, Kapha, organic
Country of Origin
NOW is still family-owned as it has been from the beginning. El Richard started the company in 1968 and the entire family has contributed to the success of NOW.
In 1968, NOW was founded under the belief that good health was not a luxury available only to the wealthy. For the past forty-five years, they have made it their life's work to offer health food and nutritional supplements of the highest quality at prices that are fair and affordable to all those who seek them. In addition, NOW is dedicated to giving back to local, global and environmental charities and organizations by donating and partnering with those in need.
Today, NOW is one of the top-selling brands in health foods stores, an award-winning manufacturer, a respected advocate of the natural product industry, and a leader in the fields of nutritional science and methods development. And while they have grown considerably over the past four decades, one thing has never changed – their commitment to providing products and services that empower people to lead healthier lives.
- Ada R.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoReviewingNOW Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil 1 ozI love this oil I
I love this oil I mix it up with other oils and it smells devine.