This Nature’s Shield Oil Blend is a contemporary version of the Four Thieves Vinegar that was believed to protect users from the plague. This aromatherapy oil blend gives off sweet camphoraceous smell that is ideal for freshening and cleansing.
- Protective essential oil blend.
- Sweet, invigorating and camphoraceous aroma.
- Contemporary version of the famed Four Thieves Vinegar.
- Ideal for freshening and cleansing and to help promote a healthy environment.
- Blended for aromatherapeutic use, but can be used for a variety of other purposes.
- Lemon oil is cold pressed.
- Clove, cinnamon, eucalyptus, and rosemary oils are steam distilled.
- Purity tested and quality assured.
- Safety Notes: - If pregnant or lactating, please consult a health care practitioner before using. - For external use only. - Avoid contact with eyes. - Keep out of reach of children. - Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.
- Scent: Sweet, Camphoraceous
- Benefits Freshening, Cleansing
- Ingredients: Clove Bud Oil (Syzygium Aromaticum), Organic Lemon Oil (Citrus Limon), Cinnamon Bark Oil (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum), Eucalyptus Oil (Eucalyptus Radiata), Organic Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus Officinalis).
- Uses: Add to a diffuser to purify and cleanse rooms, or create a room mister by adding 10 - 30 drops to 1 oz. of water in a spray bottle.
- Size: 1 oz.
NOW is still family-owned as it has been from the beginning. El Richard started the company in 1968 and the entire family has contributed to the success of NOW.
In 1968, NOW was founded under the belief that good health was not a luxury available only to the wealthy. For the past forty-five years, they have made it their life's work to offer health food and nutritional supplements of the highest quality at prices that are fair and affordable to all those who seek them. In addition, NOW is dedicated to giving back to local, global and environmental charities and organizations by donating and partnering with those in need.
Today, NOW is one of the top-selling brands in health foods stores, an award-winning manufacturer, a respected advocate of the natural product industry, and a leader in the fields of nutritional science and methods development. And while they have grown considerably over the past four decades, one thing has never changed – their commitment to providing products and services that empower people to lead healthier lives.
- Annamaria H.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoReviewingNOW Nature's Shield Oil Blend 1 ozMy Favorite Essential Oil
I use this in my hair oil before I go out in public. I get so many compliments that I smell good.