Treat achy muscles with the Arnica Cooling Relief Gel. Use this gel to provide immediate cooling and relief to tired and overworked muscles.
- Cooling relief gel.
- Use to treat sore and achy muscles.
- Arnica naturally soothes and provides immediate cooling and relief.
- Enriched with vitamin K and fresh mint oils.
- Includes lavender and chamomile for calming effects.
- Can also be used as a daily skin softener.
- Safety Notes: - If pregnant or lactating, please consult a health care practitioner before using. - For external use only. - Avoid contact with eyes. - Keep out of reach of children. - Can cause allergic dermatitis with extended use of in sensitive persons. - Do no use on open wounds or broken skin.
- Scent: Mint
- Promotes: Moisturizing, Calming, Soothing
- Ingredients: De-ionized Water, Liquid Arnica Extract (Arnica spp.), Carrageenan, Glucose/Glucose Oxidase/Lactoperoxidase (Natural Preservative), Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Aloe Vera (Leaf), Chamomile Liquid Extract (Matricaria Recutita), Witch Hazel Liquid Extract (Hamamelis Virginiana), Lavender Oil, Peppermint Oil, Vitamin E (Natural D-Alpha Tocopherol), Green Tea Extract (Camellia Sinensis) and Vitamin K (Phytonadione).
- Uses: Apply desired amount to muscular areas of the body and massage in. Apply 2-3 times a day as needed.
- Size: 2 oz.
- Keywords: gel, arnica, cooling, soothing, skincare, moisturize, muscle relief
Country of Origin
NOW is still family-owned as it has been from the beginning. El Richard started the company in 1968 and the entire family has contributed to the success of NOW.
In 1968, NOW was founded under the belief that good health was not a luxury available only to the wealthy. For the past forty-five years, they have made it their life's work to offer health food and nutritional supplements of the highest quality at prices that are fair and affordable to all those who seek them. In addition, NOW is dedicated to giving back to local, global and environmental charities and organizations by donating and partnering with those in need.
Today, NOW is one of the top-selling brands in health foods stores, an award-winning manufacturer, a respected advocate of the natural product industry, and a leader in the fields of nutritional science and methods development. And while they have grown considerably over the past four decades, one thing has never changed – their commitment to providing products and services that empower people to lead healthier lives.