Bring a warming aura to any room with the 100% Pure Cinnamon Bark Oil. The warm and spicy aroma helps to warm and comfort, bringing a natural way to add warmth.
- Pure cinnamon bark oil.
- Warm and spicy aroma.
- Has warming, comforting and energizing properties.
- Mixes well with clove oil, nutmeg oil, vanilla concentrate oil, or cinnamon cassia oil.
- Steam distilled from plant’s dried inner bark.
- Purity tested and quality assured.
- Safety Notes: - If pregnant or lactating, please consult a health care practitioner before using. - For external use only. - Avoid contact with eyes. - Keep out of reach of children. - Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.
- Scent: Spicy
- Benefits: Warming, Comforting, Energizing
- Dosha Balance: Balances Kapha Dosha, Balances Vata Dosha
- Ingredients: Pure Cinnamon Bark Oil (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum).
- Uses: For aromatherapy use; for all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
- Size: 1 oz.
NOW is still family-owned as it has been from the beginning. El Richard started the company in 1968 and the entire family has contributed to the success of NOW.
In 1968, NOW was founded under the belief that good health was not a luxury available only to the wealthy. For the past forty-five years, they have made it their life's work to offer health food and nutritional supplements of the highest quality at prices that are fair and affordable to all those who seek them. In addition, NOW is dedicated to giving back to local, global and environmental charities and organizations by donating and partnering with those in need.
Today, NOW is one of the top-selling brands in health foods stores, an award-winning manufacturer, a respected advocate of the natural product industry, and a leader in the fields of nutritional science and methods development. And while they have grown considerably over the past four decades, one thing has never changed – their commitment to providing products and services that empower people to lead healthier lives.