These Mika Hot Yoga Shorts are the perfect mix of yoga and studio wear. These cheeky shorts allow you to breathe and be comfortable even in the hottest of settings.
- Pull-on shorts.
- Allover print on Stardust Aura and Peacock colorways.
- Fixed, elastic waistband.
- Tunneled ties at side seams for adjustable length.
- Embroidered Mika logo at front hip.
- Fabrics: 90% Polyester, 10% Lycra
- Colors: Black, Grey, Green, Forest, Purple, Aqua, Red, Blue, White, Purple
- Style Features: Printed, Solid
- Fit: Tight
- Rise: Mid-Rise
- Inseam: 1.75"
- Adjustable: Yes
Country of Origin
Mika Yoga Wear aims to produce affordable, fresh, flattering, feminine workout wear for women all over the world. Founded by Laura and her husband Sebastian, they work to create clothing that allows women to feel comfortable and confident. They understand the differences and uniqueness each body has and strives to produce products which will encompass all. Each piece has been thoughtfully crafted with this in mind. The unique blend of fabrics satisfy all workouts; whether you’re in the hot yoga room, twirling on a pole, or simply running around town, Mika’s clothes offer long-lasting comfort and durability. They strive for you to feel comfortable, confident and inspired.
Here are some ways that set Mika Yoga Wear apart from other clothiers:
They are hands on. They do all of their photography and design in-house. Additionally, they don’t go through modeling agencies and instead showcase everyday women they meet in the studio.
They practice what they preach. They live, breathe, and dream Mika and love what they do. Their desire for creating comes from a passion within and it is important that this translates organically to each piece. Founder Laura has been practicing yoga for 15 years and is a certified Bikram teacher.
They are family owned and operated. Laura and Sebastian also work with their dad, Rafael, and sister, Janine. They are also proud that all their Peruvian goods are manufactured in a small family owned factory.
They take their adventuring seriously. Mika’s team are all adventure seekers and take their photography and media material to heart. Laura and Sebastian love traveling, bringing their team with them, meeting people on the way, and most of all, being a hands-on company.
They say no to photoshopping bodies. They believe sharing untouched bodies is very important to the core belief of their company – empowerment. They make clothes for women to feel good in and in turn, believe it is their responsibility to keep it real in the images they put out.
They proudly embrace their Latin roots. They love incorporating a touch of Peru and their boho spirit in the designs to share where they came from.
- Anna C.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoReviewingMika Yoga Wear Mikaela Hot Yoga Shorts MustardCute and sexy
Short, will wear around house, until I get skinnier.
- Molly J.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoReviewingMika Yoga Wear Mikaela Hot Yoga Shorts EspressoSuper cute yoga shorts!
My old shorts were getting a bit big of me after years of use and thought I’d try a new brand! Looked so tiny at first, but fit like a glove. Heads up: EXTREMELY CHEEKY and get even more so when doing yoga. I wear these for my home yoga sessions, probably would never wear them in a group setting unless I was in the back. They also work well as a bathing suit bottom and lounging around the house. I’m 5’4”, 120 lbs, and ordered a XS/S.
- Kealy M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoReviewingMika Yoga Wear Mikaela Hot Yoga Shorts BlackGreat Shorts
Perfect for hot! These stay put and are comfortable!
- Amy H.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoReviewingMika Yoga Wear Mikaela Hot Yoga Shorts DragonflyMikaela shorts
I love these so much! They fit great and are easy and comfortable to move in.