Perfect for layering, the Seamless Mesh Sport Bra shows a pop of color under your favorite tee or tank. The seamless mesh fabric creates a smooth comfortable fit while the removable pads give you an added uplift.
- Pull-on sports bra.
- Triangle mesh inset at center front with mesh inset at sides.
- Racer back design with mesh inset.
- Removable pads for added uplift and support.
- Supportive band under bust with hook and eye back closure.
- Dry-Wik™ finish offers moisture-wicking fabric.
- Seamless construction.
- Fabrics: 92% Nylon, 8% Spandex
- Colors: Black, White, Green, Pink, Purple, Grey, Blue
- Style Features: Mesh, Heathered, Seamless
- Support: Medium
- Front Coverage: Medium
- Cups: Yes -- Removable
- Adjustable: No
Founded in 1982, Marika is the flagship brand of Rock Fit, a family owned and operated company. Marika was created with a heavy emphasis on providing exceptional fitness apparel that caters to the active lifestyles of women. The brand constantly evolves to fit the growing needs of women and always remains on-trend. Marika delivers multi-sport performance active wear that integrates technical fabrics and practical designs so women can stay strong, comfortable, and fashionable throughout their workouts. To this day, Marika continues to help women maintain healthy, active lifestyles all while looking great.
- BarbaraVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoReviewingMarika Seamless Mesh Sport BraExcellent Bra for comfort
I wear sports bras now because i have heart palpitations and I don't feel them when wearing the Markia Sports Bras yet I get definition and comfort.. I don't know where I bought the first one, it was awhile ago, but since then I have tried sports bras on everywhere they are sold and never found one that fit just right like my first Marka bra.. Finally I just looked up Marka Sports Bras on line and not only found all the bras at Yoga Outle but at less than half the cost of any other site. I would highly recommend this bra. I occasionally have to pull this style down a bit but the comfort and light definition it provides are worth it. The Markia bras I have bought. are XL and I am a 38D..
- E H.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoReviewingMarika Seamless Mesh Sport BraAdore this Sport Bra!
Hard to find good Sports Bras for women over 50 - this is super. Not too tight, enough support to work out comfortably.
- Dale H.Verified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars6 years agoReviewingMarika Seamless Mesh Sport Bradoesn't work for me
ordered according to size chart, but it was way too small. also ordered because it has removable pads and I have prosthesis after mastectomy; but the opening for pad is soooo small it wouldn't fit! I did, however, like that you could adjust the bottom band on the bra, but still overall way too small
- MonicaVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoReviewingMarika Seamless Mesh Sport BraPerfect for small backs and big chest
I have a hard time finding good support for my chest size that can adjust to my small back size and this bra worked perfectly! Good coverage as well for when you are doing those chaturangas. Washes very easily and it is breathable. 100% recommended.