Lose the mat weight without losing the performance and quality you've come to expect from Manduka® with their PROlite® Yoga Mat. This thin mat is perfect for the traveling yogi.
- Lightweight yoga mat.
- Fabric-like surface for non-slip finish for safety and performance.
- Superior longevity and durability.
- Closed-cell construction keeps moisture and perspiration from seeping into the mat's core.
- High density cushion offers stability on hard or soft surfaces.
- Sustainable yoga mat with emissions-free manufacturing.
- OekoTek certified.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer's lifetime guarantee.
- Manduka logo at bottom corner.
- Grip Type: Grip
- Thickness: 4.5 mm
- Mat Structure: Closed Cell
- Dimensions: 24" x 71"
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Care: Use Manduka® mat cleaners or any non-solvent household cleaner with damp cloth; hang to dry and do not put in washing machine
- Keywords: yoga mat, lightweight, travel, sustainable, oekotek, closed cell, grip, pink, yellow
Founded at the turn of the millennium, Manduka® has always been a company that put its customers and the environment above all else. Peter Sterios, an architect turned yogi, stumbled upon a simple, yet elegantly created mat that completely revolutionized the way he practiced yoga. This revelation was the inspiration for the whole Manduka yoga line.
Sterios' creation would not have been possible without the help of his generous yoga teachers. As a form of appreciation he sent a mat to many of the yoga teachers he admired including Rod Stryker, Erich Schiffmann, Victor Van Kooten, Angela Farmer, Rodney Yee, and Shiva Rea. As a traditional practice in yoga, these teachers shared these mats with their students and from there the word spread.
Manduka, derived from the Hatha Yoga Pradipika pose, Mandukasana, is named as a tribute to Sterios' yoga mentor, Shandor Remete. The delight he took in hearing the word roll of his tongue helped him solidify the faith he had in his new company. From there the joy has spread to over 35 countries worldwide.
More than anything though, Manduka's commitment to quality and sustainability is unmatched in the yoga industry. Every detail and every decision is made with sustainability in mind. Manduka wants their customers to not only find peace with themselves, but their environment as well. Products like the Manduka eKO Lite Yoga mat, the eQua Hot Yoga Towel, demonstrate just how committed they are to sustainability.
Manduka understands that yogis of all levels come from diverse backgrounds, but they all share similar core values. Beyond just being eco-friendly, is the spirit and wisdom that yoga teachers and their students emanate. Yoga is more than just exercise on a mat, it's a way of life. Manduka embraces this idea and lets it shine through all their yoga products.
- Shilpa T.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoReviewingManduka PROlite Yoga Mat LureGreat mat
Great color. Very comfortable for meditation and occasional vinyasa yoga.Preferred Type of Yoga Practice MeditationLevel of Yoga Expertise BeginnerFrequency (a week) 0-1Perspiration Level LightDurability Star RatingRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Judy D.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoReviewingManduka PROlite Yoga Mat Zestvery durable mat, Worth the
very durable mat, Worth the investment. Won't need to buy new mats unless you'd like more colors.Preferred Type of Yoga Practice VinyasaLevel of Yoga Expertise IntermediateFrequency (a week) 2-4Perspiration Level ModerateDurability Star RatingRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Mark H.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars7 years agoReviewingManduka PROlite Yoga MatFirst Manduka Yoga Mat
My hands and feet were slipping on my old mat and decided that I would invest in a Manduka. I'd heard and read good things about the Manduka mats. Most of my fellow "yogi's" have this brand. I noticed a marked improvement for my feet but not as much for hands. It's much, much better than my old mat but I'm perplexed as to why my hands slip a bit. What I love about this mat: it's lite weight, the color is exactly as shown on the website and it came quickly. I would most definitely recommend it!