The Manduka PROlite Limited Edition Yoga Mat is Manduka's legendary and bestselling mat in a lightweight and easy-travel format. With a superior fabric-like, non-slip finish, this mat will revolutionize your practice.
- Travel yoga mat.
- Fabric-like, non-slip finish.
- High-density construction for superior cushioning.
- Dot pattern at bottom to resist sliding.
- Closed-cell construction.
- Proprietary dot pattern bottom to resist sliding.
- Made using sustainable engineering.
- OEKO-TEX® certified.
- 100% Latex free.
- Grip Type: Grip
- Color: Purple, Black, Green, Blue
- Thickness: 5 mm/ 3/16 inch
- Mat Structure: Closed Cell
- Dimensions: 24" x 71"
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Care: Wipe clean with a damp cloth or sponge using Manduka's Mat Renew® spray or any non-solvent household cleaner; Hang to dry in sunshine.
Country of Origin
Founded at the turn of the millennium, Manduka® has always been a company that put its customers and the environment above all else. Peter Sterios, an architect turned yogi, stumbled upon a simple, yet elegantly created mat that completely revolutionized the way he practiced yoga. This revelation was the inspiration for the whole Manduka yoga line.
Sterios' creation would not have been possible without the help of his generous yoga teachers. As a form of appreciation he sent a mat to many of the yoga teachers he admired including Rod Stryker, Erich Schiffmann, Victor Van Kooten, Angela Farmer, Rodney Yee, and Shiva Rea. As a traditional practice in yoga, these teachers shared these mats with their students and from there the word spread.
Manduka, derived from the Hatha Yoga Pradipika pose, Mandukasana, is named as a tribute to Sterios' yoga mentor, Shandor Remete. The delight he took in hearing the word roll of his tongue helped him solidify the faith he had in his new company. From there the joy has spread to over 35 countries worldwide.
More than anything though, Manduka's commitment to quality and sustainability is unmatched in the yoga industry. Every detail and every decision is made with sustainability in mind. Manduka wants their customers to not only find peace with themselves, but their environment as well. Products like the Manduka eKO Lite Yoga mat, the eQua Hot Yoga Towel, demonstrate just how committed they are to sustainability.
Manduka understands that yogis of all levels come from diverse backgrounds, but they all share similar core values. Beyond just being eco-friendly, is the spirit and wisdom that yoga teachers and their students emanate. Yoga is more than just exercise on a mat, it's a way of life. Manduka embraces this idea and lets it shine through all their yoga products.
- Tracey W.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoReviewingManduka PROlite Limited Edition Yoga Mat 71" 5mm SagraManduka PROlite Yoga Mat
This is a great mat for frequent yoga practice. It is comfortable under by body. The one downside to the mat is that it is still (1 1/2- 2 years later) slippery during practice even though I have salt washed it and practice multiple times per week.Preferred Type of Yoga Practice VinyasaLevel of Yoga Expertise IntermediateFrequency (a week) 5-7Perspiration Level ModerateDurability Star RatingRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Emily J.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoReviewingManduka PROlite Limited Edition Yoga Mat 71" 5mm SagraSolid material. Doesn’t get slippery.
Solid material. Doesn’t get slippery.Preferred Type of Yoga Practice VinyasaLevel of Yoga Expertise IntermediateFrequency (a week) 0-1Perspiration Level LightDurability Star RatingRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Jennifer Y.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoReviewingManduka PROlite Limited Edition Yoga Mat 71" 5mm KajGreat, durable mat
I’ve had this mat for 3 years now and I love it! The shimmery light blue color sets a calming tone for me when I begin my practice. The bottom of the mat has really good traction, so my mat never slides unless I move it myself. I mainly practice Vinyasa and my sweat level is light, so I’ve never had a problem with slipping or trouble with gripping. In fact, it was too sticky for my liking at first but has subsided over time and is gripping is now perfect for me.Preferred Type of Yoga Practice Vinyasa, Yin (Restorative), MeditationLevel of Yoga Expertise IntermediateFrequency (a week) 2-4Perspiration Level LightDurability Star RatingRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Doreen B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoReviewingManduka PROlite Limited Edition Yoga Mat 71" 5mm SagraBest mat I ever practiced
Best mat I ever practiced on.Preferred Type of Yoga Practice VinyasaLevel of Yoga Expertise AdvancedFrequency (a week) 2-4Perspiration Level ModerateDurability Star RatingRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5