This square yoga mat is big enough for two. There’s plenty of room to roam on your own — or to practice with a partner.
- High-density cushion for comfort and joint protection on any surface
- Textured top layer allows you to flow between postures without sticking to the mat
- Made from PVC that has been certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- 100% latex free
- The PRO Extra Large is extremely durable, but because it is a multi-purpose mat it does not have a lifetime guarantee
- Dimensions: 78" x 78", 6mm thick
- Size: 78" x 78"
- Materials: PVC
- Weight: 26 lbs
- Care: TO STORE: Roll Manduka PRO mats with the top side facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing. TO BREAK IN: The grip of the Manduka PRO mat improves with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice. If you find yourself slipping initially, use one of our performance yoga towels on the surface of the mat. Lightly spray towel to aid grip. TO CLEAN: To keep your mat clean and smelling fresh, use our yoga mat wash & refresh. To disinfect, use our disinfecting mat cleaner. Note: other cleaning solutions are not tested or recommended.
- Country of Origin: Imported
Founded at the turn of the millennium, Manduka® has always been a company that put its customers and the environment above all else. Peter Sterios, an architect turned yogi, stumbled upon a simple, yet elegantly created mat that completely revolutionized the way he practiced yoga. This revelation was the inspiration for the whole Manduka yoga line.
Sterios' creation would not have been possible without the help of his generous yoga teachers. As a form of appreciation he sent a mat to many of the yoga teachers he admired including Rod Stryker, Erich Schiffmann, Victor Van Kooten, Angela Farmer, Rodney Yee, and Shiva Rea. As a traditional practice in yoga, these teachers shared these mats with their students and from there the word spread.
Manduka, derived from the Hatha Yoga Pradipika pose, Mandukasana, is named as a tribute to Sterios' yoga mentor, Shandor Remete. The delight he took in hearing the word roll of his tongue helped him solidify the faith he had in his new company. From there the joy has spread to over 35 countries worldwide.
More than anything though, Manduka's commitment to quality and sustainability is unmatched in the yoga industry. Every detail and every decision is made with sustainability in mind. Manduka wants their customers to not only find peace with themselves, but their environment as well. Products like the Manduka eKO Lite Yoga mat, the eQua Hot Yoga Towel, demonstrate just how committed they are to sustainability.
Manduka understands that yogis of all levels come from diverse backgrounds, but they all share similar core values. Beyond just being eco-friendly, is the spirit and wisdom that yoga teachers and their students emanate. Yoga is more than just exercise on a mat, it's a way of life. Manduka embraces this idea and lets it shine through all their yoga products.