Manduka Mat Wash & Refresh 4 oz uses 100% naturally derived ingredients, and is formulated to keep your yoga mat smelling fresh and free from surface dirt and stains. Use it after every class to keep your mat clean and odor-free.
- Naturally cleans and freshens mat in one step
- Made with natural essential oils
- Works on all yoga mat materials
- 100% natural
- Subtle scent
- Volume: 4 oz
- Care: USE & CARE: Spray the entire top surface of the mat. Use a clean cloth to wipe the mat dry before rolling or using. For a Stronger (Deeper) Clean: Spray generously until the mat is visibly wet. Let sit 1-2 minutes. Use a clean cloth to gently scrub any areas that have dirt or stains. Always dry your mat before rolling or using.
- Country of Origin: Made in the USA
Founded at the turn of the millennium, Manduka® has always been a company that put its customers and the environment above all else. Peter Sterios, an architect turned yogi, stumbled upon a simple, yet elegantly created mat that completely revolutionized the way he practiced yoga. This revelation was the inspiration for the whole Manduka yoga line.
Sterios' creation would not have been possible without the help of his generous yoga teachers. As a form of appreciation he sent a mat to many of the yoga teachers he admired including Rod Stryker, Erich Schiffmann, Victor Van Kooten, Angela Farmer, Rodney Yee, and Shiva Rea. As a traditional practice in yoga, these teachers shared these mats with their students and from there the word spread.
Manduka, derived from the Hatha Yoga Pradipika pose, Mandukasana, is named as a tribute to Sterios' yoga mentor, Shandor Remete. The delight he took in hearing the word roll of his tongue helped him solidify the faith he had in his new company. From there the joy has spread to over 35 countries worldwide.
More than anything though, Manduka's commitment to quality and sustainability is unmatched in the yoga industry. Every detail and every decision is made with sustainability in mind. Manduka wants their customers to not only find peace with themselves, but their environment as well. Products like the Manduka eKO Lite Yoga mat, the eQua Hot Yoga Towel, demonstrate just how committed they are to sustainability.
Manduka understands that yogis of all levels come from diverse backgrounds, but they all share similar core values. Beyond just being eco-friendly, is the spirit and wisdom that yoga teachers and their students emanate. Yoga is more than just exercise on a mat, it's a way of life. Manduka embraces this idea and lets it shine through all their yoga products.
- Patricia H.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoReviewingManduka Mat Wash & Refresh 4 oz LemongrassMat smells fresh and feels great!
This made a big difference in my mat. It started to get slippery and this stopped that. My mat also smells really nice now.