Modern, sophisticated and stylish, Manduka's® GO Steady Mat Carrier is a fresh and thoughtful new take on the must-have mat carrier for yogis who are ready to commit to their practice.
- Separate mat and clothing compartments with color-coded zippers.
- Unique structures base for easy mat insertion.
- Customizable, adjustable shoulder strap.
- Fits yoga mats up to 26" wide.
- Eyelets for ventilation.
- Designed for weather and water resistance.
- Hidden side pocket for your water bottle.
- Eco-friendly construction.
- Designed for: yoga, travel, storage, mat storage
- Materials: 100% Bluesign Approved Nylon.
- Care: Spot clean as needed using mild household detergents.
- Dimensions: 30" x 6.75" x 8.25".
- Keywords: yoga, travel, bag, mat carrier, nylon, grey, pewter
Founded at the turn of the millennium, Manduka® has always been a company that put its customers and the environment above all else. Peter Sterios, an architect turned yogi, stumbled upon a simple, yet elegantly created mat that completely revolutionized the way he practiced yoga. This revelation was the inspiration for the whole Manduka yoga line.
Sterios' creation would not have been possible without the help of his generous yoga teachers. As a form of appreciation he sent a mat to many of the yoga teachers he admired including Rod Stryker, Erich Schiffmann, Victor Van Kooten, Angela Farmer, Rodney Yee, and Shiva Rea. As a traditional practice in yoga, these teachers shared these mats with their students and from there the word spread.
Manduka, derived from the Hatha Yoga Pradipika pose, Mandukasana, is named as a tribute to Sterios' yoga mentor, Shandor Remete. The delight he took in hearing the word roll of his tongue helped him solidify the faith he had in his new company. From there the joy has spread to over 35 countries worldwide.
More than anything though, Manduka's commitment to quality and sustainability is unmatched in the yoga industry. Every detail and every decision is made with sustainability in mind. Manduka wants their customers to not only find peace with themselves, but their environment as well. Products like the Manduka eKO Lite Yoga mat, the eQua Hot Yoga Towel, demonstrate just how committed they are to sustainability.
Manduka understands that yogis of all levels come from diverse backgrounds, but they all share similar core values. Beyond just being eco-friendly, is the spirit and wisdom that yoga teachers and their students emanate. Yoga is more than just exercise on a mat, it's a way of life. Manduka embraces this idea and lets it shine through all their yoga products.
- Leanne M.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars8 years agoReviewingManduka Go Steady Mat CarrierSpacious mat bag
This bag has a ton of room and is easy to use and tote around. Quick warning that it is impossible to fit the mat into the bag (if you have the black mat pro or another extra big mat) unless you use the side with the extended zipper. While I do love the color of the Indulge purple bag I ordered, in the display photo it looks like it's a plum bag with coral colored zippers and decals. The actual color of the zippers and whatnot are a mauvey pink color instead. That being said, i still like the color and have plenty of space to place my mat, water bottle, blocks, towels, etc with plenty of room!
- Olivia C.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoReviewingManduka Go Steady Mat CarrierAll smiles!
I'm very pleased with my bag. It's worth the money, especially if you're interested in a bag that allows space for additional yoga and personal items. A great buy 😊
- Charlet B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoReviewingManduka Go Steady Mat CarrierMat carrier
Easy to use. Great quality. Holds extras besides mat. Love it
- GloriaVerified BuyerRated 1 out of 5 stars8 years agoReviewingManduka Go Steady Mat CarrierManduka Go Steady Mat carrier
Not easy to put mat in bag! not happy with bag.