Modern, sophisticated and stylish, this GO Steady 2.0 Yoga Bag is a fresh-take on a classic design. With a separate mat compartment, you have ample room for all your studio and personal belongings.
- Yoga mat bag.
- Separate mat and clothing compartments with color-coded zippers.
- Structured base for easy mat insertion.
- Sturdy top handle.
- Adjustable shoulder strap.
- Eyelets for ventilation.
- Fits yoga mats up to 26" wide.
- Designed for weather and water resistance.
- Made from Okeo-Tex certified and eco-friendly fabric.
- Materials: 100% Polyester
- Colors: Blue, Black, Grey, Red, Purple
- Style Features: Two-Tone
- Style Features: None
- Dimensions: 30" L x 6.75" W x 8.25" T
Country of Origin
Founded at the turn of the millennium, Manduka® has always been a company that put its customers and the environment above all else. Peter Sterios, an architect turned yogi, stumbled upon a simple, yet elegantly created mat that completely revolutionized the way he practiced yoga. This revelation was the inspiration for the whole Manduka yoga line.
Sterios' creation would not have been possible without the help of his generous yoga teachers. As a form of appreciation he sent a mat to many of the yoga teachers he admired including Rod Stryker, Erich Schiffmann, Victor Van Kooten, Angela Farmer, Rodney Yee, and Shiva Rea. As a traditional practice in yoga, these teachers shared these mats with their students and from there the word spread.
Manduka, derived from the Hatha Yoga Pradipika pose, Mandukasana, is named as a tribute to Sterios' yoga mentor, Shandor Remete. The delight he took in hearing the word roll of his tongue helped him solidify the faith he had in his new company. From there the joy has spread to over 35 countries worldwide.
More than anything though, Manduka's commitment to quality and sustainability is unmatched in the yoga industry. Every detail and every decision is made with sustainability in mind. Manduka wants their customers to not only find peace with themselves, but their environment as well. Products like the Manduka eKO Lite Yoga mat, the eQua Hot Yoga Towel, demonstrate just how committed they are to sustainability.
Manduka understands that yogis of all levels come from diverse backgrounds, but they all share similar core values. Beyond just being eco-friendly, is the spirit and wisdom that yoga teachers and their students emanate. Yoga is more than just exercise on a mat, it's a way of life. Manduka embraces this idea and lets it shine through all their yoga products.
- Sharon W.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoReviewingManduka GO Steady 2.0 Mat CarrierLove this carrier
Love this carrier. Large enough for my Manduka pro lite mat, and love the 2nd pocket with zipper which holds my towel, water bottle, block, anything needed in one spot!
- ThegoofyweirdoVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoReviewingManduka GO Steady 2.0 Mat CarrierGreat Bag, very comfy!
Holds everything i need, the quality seems very high. So far so good!
- GburgVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoReviewingManduka GO Steady 2.0 Mat CarrierSuper Useful!
I bought this bag hoping it would help me lug all my stuff to yoga class and it has worked out great! I have a Manduka Pro mat and I can easily fit it in one pocket with my block, strap and water bottle in the other.
- Yogi B.Verified BuyerRated 2 out of 5 stars6 years agoReviewingManduka GO Steady 2.0 Mat CarrierMat Carrier
It will technically fit a Manduka Large Mat, but it is way too tight and time consuming to insert it into the carrier. I liked the idea of two zippers to seperate personal items, but it is a few inches too small for me. I am going to return it and search for a slightly larger carrier. I am a big fan of the Manduka thick mat, but this carrier was obviously designed for the smaller Mats...