Delightful, innovative and designed for hands-free portability, Manduka's® GO Play Mat Carrier is a sling with exciting extras.
- Quick release buckles.
- Ample external storage pocket for personal belongings.
- Ergonomic adjustable dual carrying handles.
- Sized for any yoga mat.
- 13.75" strap.
- Hands-free portability.
- Designed for weather and water resistance.
- Hidden side pocket for your water bottle.
- Bluesign approved material.
- Fabric: 100% Nylon
- Color: Blue, Green, Teal, Grey, Red, Blue, Black, Red
- Style Features: Two-Tone
- Dimensions: 8" x 8"
Country of Origin
Founded at the turn of the millennium, Manduka® has always been a company that put its customers and the environment above all else. Peter Sterios, an architect turned yogi, stumbled upon a simple, yet elegantly created mat that completely revolutionized the way he practiced yoga. This revelation was the inspiration for the whole Manduka yoga line.
Sterios' creation would not have been possible without the help of his generous yoga teachers. As a form of appreciation he sent a mat to many of the yoga teachers he admired including Rod Stryker, Erich Schiffmann, Victor Van Kooten, Angela Farmer, Rodney Yee, and Shiva Rea. As a traditional practice in yoga, these teachers shared these mats with their students and from there the word spread.
Manduka, derived from the Hatha Yoga Pradipika pose, Mandukasana, is named as a tribute to Sterios' yoga mentor, Shandor Remete. The delight he took in hearing the word roll of his tongue helped him solidify the faith he had in his new company. From there the joy has spread to over 35 countries worldwide.
More than anything though, Manduka's commitment to quality and sustainability is unmatched in the yoga industry. Every detail and every decision is made with sustainability in mind. Manduka wants their customers to not only find peace with themselves, but their environment as well. Products like the Manduka eKO Lite Yoga mat, the eQua Hot Yoga Towel, demonstrate just how committed they are to sustainability.
Manduka understands that yogis of all levels come from diverse backgrounds, but they all share similar core values. Beyond just being eco-friendly, is the spirit and wisdom that yoga teachers and their students emanate. Yoga is more than just exercise on a mat, it's a way of life. Manduka embraces this idea and lets it shine through all their yoga products.
- 4 b.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoReviewingManduka Go Play Mat Carrier 2.0 BlackGood quality and design
Clips and unclips easily. The zipper is very good quality. The pouch is large and fits phone & wallet easily.I have also purchased as a gift because I liked it so much.
- ChampoVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoReviewingManduka Go Play Mat Carrier 2.0Great product
It was perfect. My mat is heavy so this worked out great.
- MariaVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoReviewingManduka Go Play Mat Carrier 2.0Mat Carrier works great!
I have a long mat that other carriers couldn't seem to handle or fit. This carrier does the trick beautifully, and keeps my mat in place and easy to carry.
- Old M.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars6 years agoReviewingManduka Go Play Mat Carrier 2.0Very good!
It works great and it holds my Manduka mat towel!