Create a slip-resistant surface or towel yourself off after a hot yoga practice session with the Manduka® eQua® Yoga Mat Towel.
- Fits most standard-sized yoga mats.
- Tightly woven fabric creates a soft, comforting texture.
- Lightweight microfiber is optimized for absorption and evaporation.
- Fabric remains slip-resistance when moist.
- Machine washable.
- Fabric: 100% Microfiber
- Colors: Purple, Grey, Blue, Aqua, Teal, Pink
- Style Features: Solid, HD
- Size: Mat Towel
- Grip: No
- Dimensions: 26.5" x 72"
Country of Origin
Founded at the turn of the millennium, Manduka® has always been a company that put its customers and the environment above all else. Peter Sterios, an architect turned yogi, stumbled upon a simple, yet elegantly created mat that completely revolutionized the way he practiced yoga. This revelation was the inspiration for the whole Manduka yoga line.
Sterios' creation would not have been possible without the help of his generous yoga teachers. As a form of appreciation he sent a mat to many of the yoga teachers he admired including Rod Stryker, Erich Schiffmann, Victor Van Kooten, Angela Farmer, Rodney Yee, and Shiva Rea. As a traditional practice in yoga, these teachers shared these mats with their students and from there the word spread.
Manduka, derived from the Hatha Yoga Pradipika pose, Mandukasana, is named as a tribute to Sterios' yoga mentor, Shandor Remete. The delight he took in hearing the word roll of his tongue helped him solidify the faith he had in his new company. From there the joy has spread to over 35 countries worldwide.
More than anything though, Manduka's commitment to quality and sustainability is unmatched in the yoga industry. Every detail and every decision is made with sustainability in mind. Manduka wants their customers to not only find peace with themselves, but their environment as well. Products like the Manduka eKO Lite Yoga mat, the eQua Hot Yoga Towel, demonstrate just how committed they are to sustainability.
Manduka understands that yogis of all levels come from diverse backgrounds, but they all share similar core values. Beyond just being eco-friendly, is the spirit and wisdom that yoga teachers and their students emanate. Yoga is more than just exercise on a mat, it's a way of life. Manduka embraces this idea and lets it shine through all their yoga products.
- Kayla S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoReviewingManduka eQua Yoga Mat Towel Green AshThis is a nice towel,
This is a nice towel, it is very soft and velvetyPreferred Type of Yoga Practice Vinyasa, Bikram (Hot)Level of Yoga Expertise AdvancedFrequency (a week) 5-7Perspiration Level HeavyDurability Star RatingRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Samantha R.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoReviewingManduka eQua Yoga Mat Towel MidnightExactly what I was looking
Exactly what I was looking for! A great purchasePreferred Type of Yoga Practice Bikram (Hot)Level of Yoga Expertise BeginnerFrequency (a week) 2-4Perspiration Level HeavyDurability Star RatingRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Mallory W.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoReviewingManduka eQua Yoga Mat Towel Camo Green Tie DyeBeautiful, absorbent, and long
Beautiful, absorbent, and longPreferred Type of Yoga Practice VinyasaLevel of Yoga Expertise AdvancedFrequency (a week) 5-7Perspiration Level HeavyDurability Star RatingRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Anastasia B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoReviewingManduka eQua Yoga Mat Towel Desert FlowerA Good Yoga Towel
This yoga towel is high quality and pretty. I can't really practice ashtanga/vinyasa on it because my hands slip, but I use it for Yin. For a slow Yin practice it is great!Preferred Type of Yoga Practice Vinyasa, Yin (Restorative), OtherLevel of Yoga Expertise ExpertFrequency (a week) 5-7Perspiration Level ModerateDurability Star RatingRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5