The eKO Lite Yoga Mat is a naturally supportive and eco-friendly mat. With superior wet-grip and traction, this mat is designed for both durability and performance while maintain a lighter weight to travel easy.
- Solid yoga mat.
- Ripple texture at top for extra grip.
- Sew-down Manduka logo label at side.
- Superior wet-grip and traction.
- Made from biodegradable and natural tree rubber .
- Most durable material without PVDs or harmful plasticizers.
- Made with non-AZO dyes.
- Thinner design for easy travel.
- Color: Red, Blue, Green, Brown, Grey
- Style Features: Two-Tone, Textured, Ripple
- Grip Type: Wet-Grip
- Thickness: 4mm
- Mat Structure: Closed Cell
- Dimensions: 24" x 68"
- Weight: 4.5 lbs
- Care: Wipe clean with a damp cloth or sponge using Manduka's Mat Renew® spray or any non-solvent household cleaner; Hang to dry in sunshine.
Founded at the turn of the millennium, Manduka® has always been a company that put its customers and the environment above all else. Peter Sterios, an architect turned yogi, stumbled upon a simple, yet elegantly created mat that completely revolutionized the way he practiced yoga. This revelation was the inspiration for the whole Manduka yoga line.
Sterios' creation would not have been possible without the help of his generous yoga teachers. As a form of appreciation he sent a mat to many of the yoga teachers he admired including Rod Stryker, Erich Schiffmann, Victor Van Kooten, Angela Farmer, Rodney Yee, and Shiva Rea. As a traditional practice in yoga, these teachers shared these mats with their students and from there the word spread.
Manduka, derived from the Hatha Yoga Pradipika pose, Mandukasana, is named as a tribute to Sterios' yoga mentor, Shandor Remete. The delight he took in hearing the word roll of his tongue helped him solidify the faith he had in his new company. From there the joy has spread to over 35 countries worldwide.
More than anything though, Manduka's commitment to quality and sustainability is unmatched in the yoga industry. Every detail and every decision is made with sustainability in mind. Manduka wants their customers to not only find peace with themselves, but their environment as well. Products like the Manduka eKO Lite Yoga mat, the eQua Hot Yoga Towel, demonstrate just how committed they are to sustainability.
Manduka understands that yogis of all levels come from diverse backgrounds, but they all share similar core values. Beyond just being eco-friendly, is the spirit and wisdom that yoga teachers and their students emanate. Yoga is more than just exercise on a mat, it's a way of life. Manduka embraces this idea and lets it shine through all their yoga products.
- SpankyVerified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars5 years agoReviewingManduka eKO Lite Yoga MatBest Mat Ever
I love this mat. I bought a Manduka Pro, great mat, but I slid half way through my practice. The non slip feature is the reason for the ECO purchase. There is a slight rubber odor with the first few uses, but if you let it air out it disappears. I could not be happier with my purchase.
- SpankyVerified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars6 years agoReviewingManduka eKO Lite Yoga MatNo slipping
I love this mat!!! I practice 3-4 times a week. The style of yoga I practice is Vinyasa and I get sweaty. The best features of this Mat are super non-slip, light but supportive, easy care and it's a vibrant red that is enpowering. This is my second Manduka Eco. I gave four stars because it does have a rubbery smell which fades after a while. Love love love this Mat
- SharkVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoReviewingManduka eKO Lite Yoga MatPerformer
I just started my yoga and I initially bought a foam type mat from the local department store because I didn't want to spend so much. But it was slippery. So I bought this rubber mat and it certainly does make a difference. I can't imagine slipping on my mat with my face down! Definitely a must. Wish I've known earlier.
- JwVerified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars6 years agoReviewingManduka eKO Lite Yoga Matvery heavy, but easy to clean.
its very easy to clean. its heavy. none slip. little over priced. its not about the yoga mat is about the yoga practise.