Creativity never ceases with this lightweight, high-performance Manduka eKO Lite® Yoga Mat. Its lightweight and durable construction allows you to stay stable and clear-headed throughout your practice.
- Super lightweight to keep up with yogis on-the-go.
- Durable, eco-friendly composition developed for over 3 years by yoga experts.
- Made from natural tree rubber not harvested in the Amazon region.
- Creatively design to provide unmatched combination of cushioning and grip.
- Perfect for traveling.
- Heating process binds the top and bottom later together to eliminate the use of toxic glues.
- Closed cell construction.
- No PVC or toxic plastics.
- Grip Type: Wet Grip
- Colors: Purple, Green, Teal, Grey, Blue, Red, Orange
- Thickness: 3mm/ 3/32 inch
- Mat Structure: Closed Cell
- Dimensions: 24" x 68"
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Care: Use Manduka® mat cleaners or a diluted organic cider vinegar wash (50/50) with damp cloth; hang to dry and do not put in washing machine.
Country of Origin
Founded at the turn of the millennium, Manduka® has always been a company that put its customers and the environment above all else. Peter Sterios, an architect turned yogi, stumbled upon a simple, yet elegantly created mat that completely revolutionized the way he practiced yoga. This revelation was the inspiration for the whole Manduka yoga line.
Sterios' creation would not have been possible without the help of his generous yoga teachers. As a form of appreciation he sent a mat to many of the yoga teachers he admired including Rod Stryker, Erich Schiffmann, Victor Van Kooten, Angela Farmer, Rodney Yee, and Shiva Rea. As a traditional practice in yoga, these teachers shared these mats with their students and from there the word spread.
Manduka, derived from the Hatha Yoga Pradipika pose, Mandukasana, is named as a tribute to Sterios' yoga mentor, Shandor Remete. The delight he took in hearing the word roll of his tongue helped him solidify the faith he had in his new company. From there the joy has spread to over 35 countries worldwide.
More than anything though, Manduka's commitment to quality and sustainability is unmatched in the yoga industry. Every detail and every decision is made with sustainability in mind. Manduka wants their customers to not only find peace with themselves, but their environment as well. Products like the Manduka eKO Lite Yoga mat, the eQua Hot Yoga Towel, demonstrate just how committed they are to sustainability.
Manduka understands that yogis of all levels come from diverse backgrounds, but they all share similar core values. Beyond just being eco-friendly, is the spirit and wisdom that yoga teachers and their students emanate. Yoga is more than just exercise on a mat, it's a way of life. Manduka embraces this idea and lets it shine through all their yoga products.
- DeeVerified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars5 years agoReviewingManduka eKO Lite Yoga Mat 68" 3mmLove this mat!
No slipping!!! I only wish I had ordered a carry bag with it!
- Helen M.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars5 years agoReviewingManduka eKO Lite Yoga Mat 68" 3mmNice mat!
I have had this mat airing out on a covered porch for almost two weeks and the rubber smell is much less strong than when it first arrived. I like the idea that it's a natural product, I just wish there was no odor. I've used the mat twice in yoga class and enjoyed it very much. The 3mm gives enough padding to feel comfortable, while also letting you feel the floor. It's also not too heavy to carry!
- LaurelVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoReviewingManduka eKO Lite Yoga Mat 68" 3mmSecond one
I originally received this yoga mat from my husband for Christmas several years ago. I struggle with my balance and this mat is thin and seems to help with my balance but it is thick enough to be comfortable in kneeling and laying poses.
- JulieVerified BuyerRated 2 out of 5 stars7 years agoReviewingManduka eKO Lite Yoga Mat 68" 3mmSlip and slide
I am so disappointed with this mat. It is slippery to the point of being dangerous. I cannot focus on the pose when I'm worried I'll completely collapse.