Rise up in the Mala Collective I am Rising Mala, featuring 108 blood stone and traditional rudraksha beads.
- Includes gemstone mala, baggie, hangtag with intention and properties, and audio meditations
- Intention: I am growing, expanding and rising on my journey. This adventure pushes me to constantly outgrow my current state. And while it may be uncomfortable at times, I must rise to connect with my higher purpose.
- Style Features: Necklace, Mala, Gemstone, Accessory
- Length: 48 cm (Length is approximate, as each piece of jewelry is unique.)
- Dimensions: 108 beads at 6 mm each
- Materials: GEMSTONES: Blood Stone: The green stone, which has flecks of red, is worn to promote healing and cleansing. The stone is believed to help remove energy blocks in the body, and cleanse the environment of negativity. Rudraksha: Rudraksha seeds grow inside of what look like blueberries on trees in South East Asia. In Buddhism and Hinduism, the beads are believed to provide inner calm, peace, and free one from negative thought. The beads get darker over time as they absorb your oils and energy. This is thought to strengthen the rudraksha. *These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Country of Origin: Imported
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to mindfulness. Recognizing this, Mala Collective created an assortment of beautiful malas, traditional meditation tools, and more to support your spiritual journey. With reverence for the teachings of Buddhism and Hinduism, Mala Collective’s products are steeped in ancient Indian traditions and always made with intention. Malas are made from natural crystals and gemstones, while meditation cushions utilize recycled cotton and repurposed end-of-life fabrics.