Embrace beginner's mind with the Mala Collective Begin Again Bracelet, featuring white jade and silver beads.
- Includes gemstone mala, baggie, hangtag with intention and properties, and audio meditations
- Intention: This year we’re embracing the beginner’s mind. We’re releasing what we think we know to make space for the unknown. With open hearts and open minds we’re welcoming possibility. This fresh new beginning will ease us into a year of opportunity. Together, we’re inhaling the present and exhaling the past.
- Color: White Jade/Silver
- Style Features: Bracelet, Mala, Gemstone, Accessory
- Dimensions: Beads are 6 mm each
- Size: Small: 6" to 6.25" around Medium: 6.5" to 6.75" around Large: 7" to 7.25" around X-Large: 8" around
- Materials: GEMSTONES: White Jade: The Jade stone is traditionally one of luck. It’s believed to protect from evil, attract love, and bring good fortune. It’s also known as a stone of purity and is associated with lightness and nourishment. Silver: The element acts as a reminder for self-observation and self-love. *These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Country of Origin: Imported
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to mindfulness. Recognizing this, Mala Collective created an assortment of beautiful malas, traditional meditation tools, and more to support your spiritual journey. With reverence for the teachings of Buddhism and Hinduism, Mala Collective’s products are steeped in ancient Indian traditions and always made with intention. Malas are made from natural crystals and gemstones, while meditation cushions utilize recycled cotton and repurposed end-of-life fabrics.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of Mala Collective! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.