You'll have nothing to sweat about when you've got the Microfiber Yoga Mat Towel helping you maintain traction in your hot yoga practice. Made from super-absorbent microfiber, these towel are perfect for hot yoga or an intense yoga session.
- Microfiber mat towel.
- Contrasting embroidered Jade Yoga logo at corner.
- Super-absorbent and quick-drying.
- Provides great grip.
- Soft and lightweight.
- Jade Yoga will donate one month’s supply of clean drinking water for one person in the developing world through their partnership with thewaterproject.org.
- Made in the USA.
- Colors: Purple, Lavender, Olive, Green, Blue, Pink
- Style Features: None
- Size: Mat
- Grip: None
- Dimensions: 24" x 72".
Jade Yoga™ first launched its brand of yoga mats in 2002, but its true beginnings grew from Jade Industries, Inc., a company selling non-slip rubber mats in the 1970s. With some yogis already using the rug pads as yoga mats, it only made sense for Jade Industries, Inc. to branch off and begin specializing in yoga products.
Following a demonstration from the great B.K.S Iyengar, the problem with most yoga mats became painfully obvious, they were slippery. Not only did it make practicing yoga annoying, but it put the user at risk of injury. Sticking with the parent company's core values of using natural, high-quality materials, Jade Yoga began working fervently in 2000 to address this problem. After some initial testing and sampling, the overwhelming response they received ensured Jade Yoga was on a path to success.
From their tireless efforts, Jade Yoga's "Harmony" line was born, comfortable, non-slip, and all-natural. This is Jade Yoga's mantra, helping yogis find peace with their inner nature, through nature. The development of the world's first "green" yoga mat really happened by accident because they were actually focused on making the best functioning yoga mat. It was just a coincidence that natural rubber provided the best comfort and performance for yogis.
Every day Jade Yoga seizes the opportunity to invent products and reinvent themselves. Never being satisfied with what they have, they continue to push to do bigger and better things. Since their initial launch in 2002, they've gone on to make stability blocks, yoga towels, among other things. This expansion hasn't stopped them from keeping their promise. Through their partnership with Trees for the Future, Jade Yoga plants a tree for every yoga mat sold. They truly embody the idea of being "environmentally friendly" and take it to a new level and that's what you can expect from Jade Yoga.
- Melissa S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoReviewingJade Yoga Microfiber Yoga Mat Towel 72" OrchidGreat blanket for slipping
The blanket is high quality and just the right size for my yoga mat. It's beautiful and keeps me from slipping during hot yoga.Preferred Type of Yoga Practice Vinyasa, Yin (Restorative), Bikram (Hot)Level of Yoga Expertise IntermediateFrequency (a week) 2-4Perspiration Level HeavyDurability Star RatingRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LaurynVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoReviewingJade Yoga Microfiber Yoga Mat Towel 72"Best mat towel available by far!
This mat towel is sumptuous and wonderful. It feels so soft and is very lightweight and absorbent. My favorite part about having this is if I need to rent a mat at the studio I can put this over it and insulate myself a little bit against all the germs and pulling rubber on the studio mat. Also great over own mat for home practice! Color is really pretty.
- Talas M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoReviewingJade Yoga Microfiber Yoga Mat Towel 72"Great towel
Nice towel, well worth the price.
- CarolineVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoReviewingJade Yoga Microfiber Yoga Mat Towel 72"My favorite!
Very grippy. Washes well and is nice and soft.