Easy on the environment and even easier on your joints, the Hugger Mugger™ Earth Elements Eco Yoga Mat defines quality and sustainability.
- Two-toned yoga mat.
- Contrasting color on each side.
- Rounded edges.
- Biodegradable, non-toxic, and sustainable.
- Dry-sticky traction for optimal grip and support.
- Free of latex, PVCs and toxins.
- Lightweight; perfect for travel.
- 6 feet yoga mat in length.
- Colors: Blue, Teal, Black, Turquoise
- Style Features: Two-Tone
- Grip Type: Sticky
- Thickness: 5mm/ 3/16 inch
- Mat Type: Closed Cell
- Dimensions: 24" x 72"
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Care: Spot clean with mild soap and water or mat cleaner; hang to dry out of direct sunlight.
Country of Origin
Sarah Chambers is the founder of Hugger Mugger™. She was an accomplished woodworker when she discovered Yoga. The sport's tremendous impact of her health made Yoga a way of life for Sarah. She began developing wooden and fabric tools to help with her practice in 1986.
She began developing products for fellow yogis, including the company's namesake, Hugger Muggers. She developed apparel meant to conceal and comfort. Since the word "hugger-mugger" means "to conceal" the catchy name, Hugger Mugger fit.
Among Hugger Mugger's most notable designs is the Tapas Sticky Mat. Predecessor mats were not designed specifically for Yoga and would deteriorate quickly with use. The Tapas Sticky Mat was the first long-term performance yoga mat and continues to set the standards for the industry. For more than 25 years, Hugger Mugger has been known as an innovator of technically advanced yoga products serving yoga teachers and students throughout the world. For every online sale, Hugger Mugger gives back by donating a percentage of the profit to a different organization each quarter.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of Hugger Mugger! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.