With this comfortable bra, you’ll always be ready for whatever life brings at you. The Hard Tail Diamond Back Layer Bra combines simple styling with breathable, soft fabric for an incredible wear.
- Pull-on sports bra.
- Solid with diamond contrast at center back.
- Thin spaghetti straps.
- Scooped neckline.
- Racer back.
- Stretches to fit.
- Fabric(s): 90% Cotton, 10% Lycra
- Colors: Black, Purple, Grey, Green, Pink, Smokey Rose, White, Fig
- Style Features: Two-toned, Suede, Solid, Color-block, Contrast
- Support: Medium
- Front Coverage: Medium
- Cups: No
- Adjustable: No
Country of Origin
- Made in the USA.
HardTail is a Santa Monica based premium active and lifestyle clothing brand. Founded in 1992 by husband and wife team, Dick and Patty Cantrell, Hard Tail quickly became a leader in the evolution of lifestyle clothing by offering a delicious color palette, insanely soft fabrics and signature design elements.
Hard Tail’s evolution as an apparel manufacturer is rooted in the Southern California lifestyle and its easy, relaxed, and casual lineage. The brand embodies the lifestyle of an active woman, allowing her not only to feel confident, but to remain comfortable and sexy.
- Maggie A.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 starsYesterdayReviewingHard Tail Diamond Back Layer Bra BlackHard Tail Diamond Back Layer Bra works well with T-back Dress
The Hard Tail Diamond Back Layer Bra blends well beneath my T-back tennis dress. I'm usually a small but based on reviews purchased a medium. Even the medium feels a tad tight and isn't a flattering bra, hence my rating.Age 55-64FitRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Magdalene M.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoReviewingHard Tail Diamond Back Layer Bra BlackSize up
I have enjoyed my Hard Tail purchases in the past, but I wish I had gone with my instinct to stick with M instead of switching to S based on the size chart. For reference I'm a 32C and the S was way too tight, almost laughably so. I cannot imagine how tiny the XS must be. I wasn't impressed with how thin it was either (only one layer compared to two on other Hard Tail bras) - I would call it low support. Mediums were sold out so this just had to be returned.Age 25-34FitRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Brooke E.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoReviewingHard Tail Diamond Back Layer Bra OliveGreat for Light Activity
I was looking for a cotton, light support bra and this is it! It's not super supportive for jogging, but great for yoga/walking/other low impact activities. And it absorbs sweat much better than other synthetic bras that I have.Age 35-44FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Erin G.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoReviewingHard Tail Diamond Back Layer Bra Figtwo thumbs up