This Organic India Cotton Blanket is a must-have. Use to warm up after an intense yoga session or roll-up and use for support and cushioning.
- All-natural cotton blanket.
- Handloomed in India.
- Flat selvage edges.
- Provides gentle cushioning support and warmth.
- Halfmoon logo flag at edge.
- Wash before using to minimize the shed of fibers.
- Fabric: 100% Organic Cotton
- Colors: Natural, Tan
- Style Features: None
- Care: Machine washable in cold on gentle cycle.
- Dimensions: 60" x 80"
Halfmoon founder Beth McTavish was captivated by yogis practicing at the edge of the Ganges River. She was mesmerized by their intent, their focus, and the stillness of yoga in the midst of noise, chaos, and colour.
Soon her own Iyengar practice began—the first step of a vibrant journey of awakening, creation, and community. In 1989, five years after returning from India, Beth united her love for yoga with her experience in manufacturing
Red seat belt webbing became a yoga strap. Rolls of cotton batting became sturdy handcrafted bolster cushions and Beth’s yoga practice found an entrepreneurial expression. As the world of yoga has grown and evolved, Halfmoon’s commitment to yogic values has remained the same.
- MuVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoReviewingHalfmoon Organic India Cotton Blanketlove this blanket
very glad I got the organic one. I love it and ended up getting organic cotton beddings as well