Be prepared for any active lifestyle on this Gaiam Fitness Mat 23.6" 15mm. With 15mm of premium cushioning and non-slip ridges for superior traction, this fitness mat works great for ab workouts, toning, stretching, Pilates, yoga, and more!
- 15mm extra thick foam.
- Non-slip ridges for superior traction.
- Rubber, latex, and 6P free: Free of DEHP, DBP, BBP, DINP, DIDP, and DNOP phthalates.
- Grip Type: Grippy
- Color: Grey
- Thickness: 15mm
- Dimensions: 72" x 23.6" x 15mm thick
- Care: Dry mat with a towel after each use, then wipe with a damp cloth to clean. Air dry. Avoid exposing mat to heat or excessive sunlight. Store in a cool, dry place.
Country of Origin
Founded in 1988 in Boulder, Colorado by Jirka Rysavy, Gaiam® has long promoted the health and well-being of the individual and environment. "Gaiam" comes from the combination of the words "Gaia", meaning Mother Earth, and "I Am". This ideal has guided them towards success as they pursue the market on a personal and global level. Originally, started as a catalog business, Gaiam has since blossomed into a multi-media corporation. The company has since delved into yoga, fitness, bed & bath, and home & garden products.
Despite their expansion Gaiam has remained true to its core values of quality and sustainability. In all its business ventures, these values have been its one constant. Through its products, Gaiam aims to preserve the Earth and help its inhabitants. Gaiam believes that all living things are connected, and that by providing tools that increase awareness and healthy living, the Earth as a whole will benefit.
No better is its desire and passion evident than in its yoga line. With world-renowned yogis like Rodney Yee and Suzanne Deason sponsoring Gaiam's products, customers can rest assured they're receiving the best of the best. With products like the 68" Yoga Essentials® Mat or the Rodney Yee DVD kit, Gaiam has displayed its complete commitment to the yoga industry.
Fitness as a whole is Gaiam's larger focus. Whether you're just beginning to work out or already have a steady routine, Gaiam has products like the Gaiam Fitness Trainer Heart Rate Monitor and the Gaiam Calorie Coach Pedometer that can help you achieve your goals. No matter your goal, or your level of fitness, Gaiam is there every step of the way.
- Teresa S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoReviewingGaiam Fitness Mat 23.6" 15mm GreyMat
The mat is very nice. Comfortable. My daughter doesn't do yoga but she uses it for part of her synchronized swimming land exercises.Level of Yoga Expertise BeginnerFrequency (a week) 0-1Perspiration Level HeavyDurability Star RatingRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Lisa A.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoReviewingGaiam Fitness Mat 23.6" 15mm GreyProvides much needed support and
Provides much needed support and comfortPreferred Type of Yoga Practice VinyasaLevel of Yoga Expertise BeginnerFrequency (a week) 2-4Perspiration Level LightDurability Star RatingRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Mari G.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoReviewingGaiam Fitness Mat 23.6" 15mm GreyGood
Thicker than the rest. I'd have preferred to buy them at Amazon thought.Durability Star RatingRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Monica T.Verified BuyerRated 1 out of 5 stars2 years agoReviewingGaiam Fitness Mat 23.6" 15mm GreyFloppy and dents too soon
The May was floppy and could not find balance on itThe May dented too soon in like a weekPreferred Type of Yoga Practice VinyasaLevel of Yoga Expertise IntermediateFrequency (a week) 2-4Perspiration Level ModerateDurability Star RatingRated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5