Meditate or make money moves in the Free People Free Throw Yoga Crop.
- Can be worn with or without a bra for extra support
- Formfitting silhouette
- Stretch fit
- Ribbed fabric
- Fabric: Heather: 49% Nylon 40% Polyester 11% Elastane, Solid: 51% Modal 40% Polyamide 9% Elastane
- Color: Army, Black, Peach
- Style Features: Rib knit
- Fit: Cropped
- Cups: No
- Shelf Bra: No
- Support: Light
- Length: 12"
- Country of Origin: Made in the USA
Free People, the go-to for all things boho, has expanded their popular line to include an amazing activewear collection. Basically the reason we make it to lunchtime workouts and early morning vinyasa. Crafted from comfortable, state-of-the-art textiles (a.k.a all things super-stretchy), their workout clothes are kind of like personal trainers. Pumping us up with super stylish silhouettes, supporting us with compression fits and built-in bras. Designs feature endurance-driven details. Cute cutouts for breakthrough breathability. Pockets perfect for stashing exercise essentials. And fitness-focused spandex for workout clothes without any twisting or tugging. Wiggle room, though -- totally taken care of with just-tight-enough tailoring for lunging and lifting.
But, if we’re being real, we need our workout clothes to do more than feel good. We want them to look good, too. Because, if we could exercise in our tunics and distressed jeans, we would. So, Free People strayed from muted grays and blacks and broke free with fiery tangerine, teal and the occasional tie-dye touch. They warmed up gym wear with playful patterns and worked off-duty MVPs into activewear to sport everywhere. Workout pants with effortless slouch, à la your fave joggers. Strappy tanks that may just take the place of your go-to going out tops. And sports bras pretty enough to be everyday underpinnings. So now you can hop from gym to home to hanging out in record time. Or from gym to home to this page. They all count as workouts in our book.
- Alyssa T.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoReviewingFree People Free Throw Yoga Crop ArmySo cute and comfortable!
Love this top!!! I have C cups but this top fits very securely and also gives great cleavage. I want more colors!Age 25-34FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Katie M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoReviewingFree People Free Throw Yoga Crop ArmyAlways Goos
Always a good fit. The color is really nice and you really can’t go wrong with Free People sports bras. They’re my go to to. The material holds you in without being constricting.Age 25-34FitRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Karin R.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoReviewingFree People Free Throw Yoga Crop Apres BlueNew Favorite Yoga Top
Love the color and very comfortable. Sometimes Free People clothing is oddly sized in my experience but not this top.Age 25-34FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Kelly L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoReviewingFree People Free Throw Yoga Crop Midnight NavyComfortable and Cute
Great even for the larger busted. Still the right amount of support for Yoga without feeling restricted