The Free People Adella Bralette gives us Coachella vibes. This boho-inspired look features a crochet lace design at the front and a stretchy smocked back that you can show off with high waisted jeans or wear as an underlying layer.
- Crochet lace design at front.
- Stretchy smocked back.
- Adjustable crisscross back straps.
- Easy pullover style.
- Lined at the bust.
- Hand wash cold.
- Fabric: 40% Nylon, 60% Cotton - Lining: 95% Viscose, 5% Spandex
- Color: Black, Copper, White, Olive, Navy, Blue Green, Brown
- Style Features: Crochet lace, Smocked back
- Support: Low
- Front Coverage: Low
- Cups: No
- Adjustable: Yes
Country of Origin
Free People, the go-to for all things boho, has expanded their popular line to include an amazing activewear collection. Basically the reason we make it to lunchtime workouts and early morning vinyasa. Crafted from comfortable, state-of-the-art textiles (a.k.a all things super-stretchy), their workout clothes are kind of like personal trainers. Pumping us up with super stylish silhouettes, supporting us with compression fits and built-in bras. Designs feature endurance-driven details. Cute cutouts for breakthrough breathability. Pockets perfect for stashing exercise essentials. And fitness-focused spandex for workout clothes without any twisting or tugging. Wiggle room, though -- totally taken care of with just-tight-enough tailoring for lunging and lifting.
But, if we’re being real, we need our workout clothes to do more than feel good. We want them to look good, too. Because, if we could exercise in our tunics and distressed jeans, we would. So, Free People strayed from muted grays and blacks and broke free with fiery tangerine, teal and the occasional tie-dye touch. They warmed up gym wear with playful patterns and worked off-duty MVPs into activewear to sport everywhere. Workout pants with effortless slouch, à la your fave joggers. Strappy tanks that may just take the place of your go-to going out tops. And sports bras pretty enough to be everyday underpinnings. So now you can hop from gym to home to hanging out in record time. Or from gym to home to this page. They all count as workouts in our book.
- Jessie C.Verified BuyerRated 2 out of 5 stars2 years agoReviewingFree People Adella Bralette Dark TurquoiseNo stretch!
Beautiful top and color but be warned... NO STRETCH! I can't imagine how anyone would find this top comfortable to wear casually let alone for yoga. I am a 32DD and bought the S based off the positive reviews.
- Marlo C.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoReviewingFree People Adella Bralette Dark GreyAdella bralette
This bra is even more beautiful and detailed in person. I am chesty so was hesitant to purchase, but it provides enough coverage and support for what I was looking for, and honestly for what you can expect from a bralette. Perfect for warm weather outfits under a jumper. I will definitely be purchasing more colors.
- Sarah T.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoReviewingFree People Adella Bralette WhiteLove these
Comfortable, good support and adorable!
- Phuong D.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoReviewingFree People Adella Bralette Ocean BlueGreat!
Came as described