Increase your strength and flexibility with the Everyday Yoga Backless Yoga Chair. Made from sturdy metal, this chair folds up for easy storage.
- Metal yoga chair.
- Backless design.
- Folds up for easy storage.
- Helps increase strength and flexibility.
- Note: The Backless Yoga Chair is a good choice for people under 5'8". For those over 5'8", try our Everyday Yoga Tall Backless Yoga Chair.
- Designed For: Restorative Yoga
- Material: Metal
- Foldable: Yes
- Weight: 3.8 lbs.
- Height: 30.7"
- Max Weight: Chair can hold up to 300 lbs
Every one of Everyday Yoga's products delivers an EXCEPTIONAL PERFORMANCE ADVANTAGE for your practice, with innovative designs and fits that have been refined for your active lifestyle. Our yogi-approved products combined with your continuous feedback are critical to the advancement of our development process, where we hone in on the smallest of details. At Everyday Yoga, we're dedicated to giving you quality products you can put to the test, workout after workout, to aid your life's greatest adventures.
Everyday Yoga's Guarantee: If your Everyday Yoga purchase does not completely satisfy you, EverydayYoga.com offers a 100% No-Hassle Return Policy. Choosing Everyday Yoga is risk-free, so you can take your risks where they count.
- Sonya L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoReviewingEveryday Yoga Backless Yoga ChairA fine product for a fair price
These chairs do the job without breaking the bank. They serve the purpose of providing stability and support in a variety of yoga postures.
- FjordVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoReviewingEveryday Yoga Backless Yoga ChairVery nice!
- Sue B.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars5 years agoReviewingEveryday Yoga Backless Yoga ChairAll purpose chair
The backless chair has added more function to my Iyengar practice. I tried a regular chair with awkward success. The chair is essential to follow Carrie Owerko's online Iyengar course.
- PaulaVerified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars5 years agoReviewingEveryday Yoga Backless Yoga ChairLove the yoga chair with one exception
I love the yoga chair with one exception. The chair tips are plastic. This is a major safety issue for my students. As long as the chair is on a mat and a student is practicing 'chair yoga', there is no problem. However, if a student uses it to get on and off their mat, or if they use it for balance work, it slides. The chair must be placed squarely on the mat to prevent sliding, and this is difficult when a student is using it for an assist. I purchased rubber tips to replace the plastic ones. I wish I had known the tips were plastic and highly recommend you change the tips to rubber. Otherwise, my students and I love the chairs.