These Quilted Original Leggings from Beyond Yoga™ have a quilted pattern for a soft, unique.
- Capri length leggings.
- Textured, quilted detail.
- Contour waistband.
- Flatlock seams for comfort.
- Triangle gusset for greater movement.
- Breathable, four-way stretch.
- Shrink and fade resistant.
- Quick-drying and moisture wicking properties to keep you dry.
- Reflective logo.
- Made in the USA.
- Designed For: yoga, workout, out and about
- Fabric(s): 92% Supplex/8% Lycra
- Fit: fitted
- Rise: medium
- Length: mid-calf
- Keywords: capris, fitted, quilted, quick-drying, moisture wicking, black, white
Beyond Yoga is known for their buttery soft activewear and athleisure apparel with the versatility to go from studio to street. Female-founded and led by an over 89% female-identifying team, their empowering collections are responsibly made and inclusively-sized for looks you can sweat in, chill in, and believe in.
“We’re here to celebrate who you are with the comfort you deserve because you should never have to work out to fit in.”
Through meticulous testing and research, they’ve designed a unique line of only the buttery softest, highest quality fabrics to create styles that perform for you. Built to last and always give more comfort, support, and softness no matter how many times you wear them (and trust us, you’ll want to wear them every day - and you can.)
Beyond Yoga is committed to local manufacturing, responsible sourcing, and the use of recycled materials help to use less energy and create less waste, all while making high-quality Bluesign® Certified designs that last.
Beyond Yoga is proud to be created and led by women, designing for women of every shape, size, and lifestyle, all while being gentle on the environment.
- RidgeVerified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars9 years agoReviewingBeyond Yoga Women's Quilted Original LeggingCute but......
Cute leggings however the waist is too loose and they creep down, I have them in the long leg and capri as does a friend and they do the same thing. They need to do a better job fitting at the waist. We both wear them for looks not for a workout anymore because they are annoying.