In Ayurveda practices, it is believed that copper can help balance all three Doshas (Vata, Pitta, Kapha), through its beneficial properties so that your body and mind function at their healthiest. Made from 100% pure copper, the AYUR 32oz Naked Hammered Copper Water Bottle will keep your body balanced and hydrated.
- Made from pure copper for Ayurvedic health benefits.
- Eco-friendly, BPA and chemical-free.
- Healthy and hygienic.
- Hammered finish.
- Includes an easy-carry handle.
- Handmade in India.
- Does not come with silicone sleeve. Sleeves sold separately.
- AYUR will donate a portion of sales to their partner, Generosity.org, to fund their water project in India to bring communities clean drinking water.
- Note: Do not use bottles for hot beverages. Copper is a conductor and will absorb the heat, causing the outside of the bottle to become extremely hot, risking burn injuries.
- *Bottles should not be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
- Material: Pure copper
- Size: 10 1/2" L x 2 3/4" W
- Volume: 32 oz.
Country of Origin
AYUR started as a passion project for wellness between co-owners Eric and Alyssa Stalker. The husband and wife team, from the small beach community of Ventura, California, are no strangers to a copper venture - they founded Copper Mug Co. in 2014, a copper goods brand that has since become a household name in the industry. Through the practice of yoga, the relationship between copper's many health benefits and Ayurvedic medicine was discovered. During this journey into well-being, the concept of AYUR was born.
AYUR represents life, and the two wanted to share how others can live better through consumption of water in their copper bottles. Their products are created to aid in your path to a healthier lifestyle. AYUR Bottle's patent-pending design features an easy-carry handle and double wall construction with vacuum insulation, making it the only copper bottle of it's kind on the market. Each copper bottle is designed out of Ventura, California and then handcrafted by our small team of skilled artisans in India. Through functional design and exceptional craftsmanship, AYUR bottle is made for drinking your way to a balanced body while reducing the negative impact of disposable plastic bottles on our planet.