This unique, slip-free Aurore Synergy Tie Dye Hot Yoga Mat combines the bonds of an eco-friendly yoga mat with the lush, absorbent features of a yoga towel. One of the best mats for hot yoga, with easy cleanup and a stunning tie-dye design.
- US Patent Protected yoga mat and towel combination.
- Plush, micro-fiber top.
- Focal point logo icon.
- Thick to provide protection for knees and joints.
- No-slip and stay-put design.
- Durable and easy to care for.
- Oeko-Tek tested and approved.
- Phthalate, latex, and silicone-free.
- Spray with water before using.
- 6 feet yoga mat in length.
- Mat Type: Open Cell
- Grip Type: Grip
- Care: Machine wash alone with detergent on gentle cycle in warm water; wrap mat in bath towel and squeeze excess water out; hang to dry.
- Dimensions: 24" x 72"
- Thickness: 5 mm/ 3/16 inch
- Country of Origin: Imported
Aurorae is a family business, popular active lifestyle e-retailer, and yoga mat company founded in 2009 by yoga student and cancer survivor, Dennis Ingui. Cancer-free for more than 15 years, Ingui started practicing yoga as an outlet in his life to help build his body and develop inner peace of mind. Aurorae’s flagship Classic Yoga Mats became the top-rated yoga mats on Amazon.com after less than a year in operation, quickly making Aurorae one of the top yoga mat companies in the country. What started out as a hobby grew into an enjoyable venture for Ingui and his family.
In addition to Aurorae’s variety of yoga mats, designed for all levels of practice, Aurorae boasts a 5-Star feedback rating on all other products including yoga accessories and active lifestyle products. From a yoga mat company to so much more, Aurorae is looking forward to providing the best and most unique products available to the yoga and active communities.
In the last couple years, Aurorae has expanded beyond just a yoga mat company, and now offers a variety of high-quality yoga accessories, fitness and yoga apparel, accessories, aromatherapy products, and active lifestyle products such as swim towels and flip flops. Their product development team is consistently hard at work designing new eco-friendly, quality products for you to enjoy. They also partner with charities through the Aurorae Charitable Partners Donation Program to give back to communities and organizations in need.
- Michael T.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoReviewingAurorae Synergy Tie Dye Hot Yoga Mat 72" 5mm Tahiti Tidethe last yoga mat you’ll ever buy
buy it while it’s in stock. here’s why: it’s very, very moisture absorbent (i sweat so much it pools and i haven’t had an issue with slipping whatsoever - it’s the equivalent of having a yoga mat and a yoga mast towel in one product); it lays flat the first time and every time after that; it doesn’t retain odors, even after weeks and weeks of use; it’s easy to roll up and unroll; it doesn’t slide on gym floors, tile, or carpet.if you’d like the best yoga experience then you should buy this yoga mat. the only non-exemplary comments i have are that is wish it was: 1) longer and wider, and; 2) more affordable. it’s definitely worth the price, but i wish it was in a more reasonable price range for some folks.Preferred Type of Yoga Practice Vinyasa, Bikram (Hot)Level of Yoga Expertise AdvancedFrequency (a week) 2-4Perspiration Level HeavyDurability Star RatingRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Jody H.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoReviewingAurorae Synergy Tie Dye Hot Yoga Mat 72" 5mm Tahiti TideBeautiful
The colors are beautiful and calming. The texture is wonderful. I enjoy it tremendously & also receive many compliments on it.Preferred Type of Yoga Practice VinyasaLevel of Yoga Expertise IntermediateFrequency (a week) 2-4Perspiration Level LightDurability Star RatingRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Ashley B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoReviewingAurorae Synergy Tie Dye Hot Yoga Mat 72" 5mm Tahiti TideLove it!
This mat is beautiful! It feels very soft under my feet so you don't get that "skin against rubber" feel at all. But its also not slippery, so its very comfortable to use. I haven't done hot yoga and got it all sweaty yet, but the towel-like surface seems like it will handle that much better than my old mat. I love using this mat, and also love how it looks sitting in the corner of the room. Its so pretty and inviting, it makes me want to use it more!Preferred Type of Yoga Practice Vinyasa, MeditationLevel of Yoga Expertise IntermediateFrequency (a week) 2-4Perspiration Level ModerateDurability Star RatingRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- WilderVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoReviewingAurorae Synergy Tie Dye Hot Yoga Mat 72" 5mmLove it!
It took me a lot of research to find the right mat and this one is it! I love the soft feel of the microfiber and it’s not slippery at all. Perfect!