Provide yourself with a deep tissue massage at home with these convenient YTU Therapy Ball Pair in Tote.
- Includes: - 2 therapy balls - Mesh, drawstring tote
- Rubber balls.
- At-home deep tissue massage.
- Special rubber grips skin and grabs at multiple layers of muscles.
- Rubs out adhesions and tension.
- Assorted colors; may vary from photo.
- Designed For: stretching, massage
- Dimensions 2.5" diameter
Country of Origin
Created by Jill Miller, Yoga Tune Up® is a head-to-toe health and fitness system combining Yoga, Calisthenics, Body Therapy and Corrective Exercises in a way that heals damaged muscle tissue, increases overall strength, and bolsters the immune system. Its restorative techniques create balance and flexibility in the body, while relieving painful injuries, improving coordination, and reducing stress. Yoga Tune Up® brings a practical yoga philosophy into the nuts and bolts of healthy movement, challenging the body from every conceivable angle until breakthroughs occur – literally changing the nature of the tissues in the area being addressed.
Yoga Tune Up® is currently being taught by certified Yoga Tune Up® Instructors at Equinox clubs across the country. Yoga Tune Up® classes and workshops can also be found at Yoga Studios and Retreat Centers internationally.
Yoga Tune Up® is Fitness Therapy for Everyday Living. Our mission is to help you Live Better in Your Body so you can be healthy and active for a lifetime.
- Emily F.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoReviewingYoga TuneUp Therapy Ball Pair in ToteThey're great at getting into
They're great at getting into those tight muscles to help release the tension.
- Amanda F.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoReviewingYoga TuneUp Therapy Ball Pair in ToteGreat Items
These tune up balls are perfect
- Lucy F.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoReviewingYoga TuneUp Therapy Ball Pair in ToteGreat for back and shoulders
Really love these balls. Great size for using on your back, shoulders and arms. I have a bit of a hard time though getting them in a position where I can use them on my legs. Perhaps the next size up would be better for that. Still really happy with these though, especially after a recent upper body injury.
- Amanda L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoReviewingYoga TuneUp Therapy Ball Pair in Tote.