This lightweight Geo Print Hot Yoga Towel is super absorbent and prevents slipping, ensuring your heated yoga sessions don't get interrupted.
- Lightweight yoga mat towel.
- Multi-colored geometric print.
- Top quality, plush microfiber that absorbs quickly.
- Extra-strength whip stitching for maximum lifespan.
- Non-fade, eco-friendly, water-based ink.
- $1 from every purchase goes to support Urban Youth Yoga Programs in need.
- Designed For: Heated Yoga, All Yoga Types
- Material: Microfiber
- Care: Machine wash cold; tumble dry low.
- Dimensions: 24" x 72"
- Keywords: towel, non-slip, microfiber, eco-friendly, printed, geometric
From creator Chad Turner, "The idea for Yoga Design Lab started while on vacation in Bali. I was seated in the back of a packed class at the well-known mecca for yoga, Yoga Barn. Looking around, all I saw was a sea of unoriginal, massed produced, solid colored yoga mats. My thinking was, there must be a way of creating a highly function product that was also aesthetically beautiful. The inspiration grew and I knew I wanted to design mats that would make more people excited about practicing yoga. So the journey began. Long story short, I sold my stuff, packed up a couple bags and moved to Bali with the goal of creating a line of yoga accessories that would inspire people around the world.
Blending fashion-forward design elements with innovative functionality and bio-renewable consciousness is key to the Yoga Design Lab approach. From our insulated stainless steel water bottles (reduce your use of plastic water bottles please!), to our hot yoga mats comprised of biodegradable natural tree rubber, to the water based inks used in our printed designs, we can all make a difference with the products we buy. Giving back is awesome. $1 from every purchase goes to support Urban Youth Yoga Programs in need."
- Marcie S.Verified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars8 years agoReviewingYoga Design Lab Geo Print Hot Yoga TowelCute towel but thin
I loved the look of this hot yoga towel but when it arrived, it was very thin and the colors weren't nearly as vibrant. Also, not very grippy. I had to splash a few drops of water on it to stick to my mat.