This Yoga Design Lab Chevron Print Yoga Mat Towel Combo is all you need in the studio! The lightweight material is super absorbent, letting you sweat without slipping.
- Yoga mat and towel combination.
- Multi-colored chevron print.
- Sleek, rounded corners.
- Absorbent microfiber top layer.
- Natural rubber base reduces slipping.
- Extra cushion, stability and responsive grip.
- Free from odors, latex, silicone, toxic glue, and phthalates.
- Includes carrying strap.
- Eco-friendly and biodegradable.
- Made from natural rubber and water based inks.
- $1 from every purchase goes to support Urban Youth Yoga Programs in need.
- Mat Type: Microfiber
- Grip Type: Grip
- Care: Machine wash alone gentle cycle in cold water; hang to dry.
- Dimensions: 24" x 68"
- Thickness: 3mm/ 3/32 inch
Country of Origin
From creator Chad Turner, "The idea for Yoga Design Lab started while on vacation in Bali. I was seated in the back of a packed class at the well-known mecca for yoga, Yoga Barn. Looking around, all I saw was a sea of unoriginal, massed produced, solid colored yoga mats. My thinking was, there must be a way of creating a highly function product that was also aesthetically beautiful. The inspiration grew and I knew I wanted to design mats that would make more people excited about practicing yoga. So the journey began. Long story short, I sold my stuff, packed up a couple bags and moved to Bali with the goal of creating a line of yoga accessories that would inspire people around the world.
Blending fashion-forward design elements with innovative functionality and bio-renewable consciousness is key to the Yoga Design Lab approach. From our insulated stainless steel water bottles (reduce your use of plastic water bottles please!), to our hot yoga mats comprised of biodegradable natural tree rubber, to the water based inks used in our printed designs, we can all make a difference with the products we buy. Giving back is awesome. $1 from every purchase goes to support Urban Youth Yoga Programs in need."
- BriVerified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars7 years agoReviewingYoga Design Lab Chevron Print Yoga Mat Towel Combo 68" 3mmNon-slip but very thin
I do hot yoga 5x a week and had been using a towel over my mat. I purchased this mat because I wanted something machine washable. I have used it twice so far and I can honestly say it's non-slip when wet. You definitely need to spray it down before you begin, as it is a bit slippery when dry. It has a wonderfully soft texture that feels great against your skin. The colors are vibrant without being distracting. My only complaint about this mat is its thinness. I don't like a super cushy mat but this is like being directly on the ground. Sometimes in half pigeon my knee is uncomfortable. Overall, I give this an 8/10.